Johnson & Johnson Careers
Product Analyst Lead, IT Professionals (Multiple Roles)
Requisition ID: 6366191001
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
Do you seek big, complex, ambiguous problems? Are you passionate about having a meaningful impact on the experience, effectiveness, and efficiency of your colleagues through innovative technology solutions? Do you want to be a part of a 133-year-old startup?
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Technical Product Owner – Enterprise Ledger, you would partner closely with finance personnel, financial systems leads, and the broader technology organization to maximize the transformational potential of technology investments. In this role, you will work at the intersection of business & technology to define functional design that combines a deep understanding of business objectives, challenges, with technology solutions and extending them into development execution, value realization & ongoing product management. You will support the design, build, and run of our SAP Central Finance / S/4 HANA product as the function embarks on an ambitious transformational agenda.
- Vision & Strategy Definition: support leadership to shape a ‘future proof’ finance business vision, strategy & capability roadmaps, and corresponding technology strategy & product roadmaps with significant decision-making latitude.
- Business Problem Definition: understanding and translating business problems faced by the finance function into a value case & comprehensive set of solutions spanning process, technology, data, governance & user experience supported by defined, baselined value realization key performance indicators.
- External Insights: understanding external trends and insights related to finance process & technology, including macro level shifts in compliance regimes (e.g. BEPS, SAF-T, US Tax Reform) to provide foresight necessary to inform strategies.
- Solution Design: ensuring that product development efforts incorporate an approach that starts with experimentation to validate expected impact, includes human centered design, embraces agile principles, incorporates external insights, required end to end process optimizations, and compliance engagement.
- Value Realization: defining expected value impact of investments across employee experience, functional excellence, efficiency, and compliance.
- Internal Partnerships: partner with finance & technology team members across all lifecycles of product development starting with inception through to value realization & ongoing continuous improvement, and communication of progress against strategic objectives.
- Product Management: partnering with product management teams to ensure roadmaps are oriented to deliver finance business & technology strategy, value creation objectives, and measurable key performance indicators.
- External Partnerships: engage with vendor partners as part of product development, learn and apply leading practices.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required.
- A minimum of 6 years of professional experience is required.
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience with SAP Central Finance, functional design, S/4 HANA is preferred.
- Proven experience with Cloud infrastructure is preferred.
- Proven experience with close optimization & continuous accounting is preferred.
- Proven experience with data strategy, governance, technology and process definition is preferred.
- Experience with BASIS is preferred.
- This position is located in New Brunswick, NJ and may require up to 10% business travel.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick-
Johnson & Johnson (6067)