Johnson & Johnson Careers
Sr Liaison HECOR Field (Western)
Requisition ID: 6363171207
Janssen Pharmaceuticals Companies of Johnson & Johnson are dedicated to addressing and solving the most important unmet medical needs of our time, including in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious disease, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we develop sustainable, integrated healthcare solutions by working side-by-side with healthcare stakeholders, based on partnerships of trust and transparency. Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC is one of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson.
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC is dedicated to providing medical information and consultative support to a number of J&J's pharmaceutical companies. The company's mission is to create the pre-eminent model of scientific excellence in the promotion of public health.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion and proud to be an equal opportunity employer
The Senior Liaison, HECOR Field is responsible for providing fair-balanced, objective, scientific/clinical/economic/outcomes information to external and internal customers across all the key products across the Janssen Pharmaceutical portfolio in the following therapeutic areas: Immunology, Cardiovascular/Metabolism, Oncology, Neuroscience and Infectious Diseases. The role requires proactive, reactive and research related scientific engagement with internal partners and external customers. External customers can include Managed Care Organizations (MCOs), large physician groups, Group Purchasing Organizations (GPOs), Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) companies, Governmental Agencies (CMS and VA/DoD System), Medicare, Medicaid, Long Term Care (LTC) facilities, Integrated Delivery Networks (IDNs), and Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs) in the assigned region/geography.
- As part of the region, the Senior Liaison, HECOR Field works closely with Strategic Account Directors, Medical Science Liaisons, and Population Health Researchers to support strategy planning.
- In addition, the Senior Liaison, HECOR Field collaborates with strategic Account Directors to respond to unsolicited requests from customers.
- Key internal customers requiring clinical and outcomes support from the Senior Liaison, HECOR Field include the managers/directors for Strategic Accounts, Government Accounts, Reimbursement, Health Policy and Advocacy, Corporate Accounts and the respective therapeutic area Medical Affairs groups.
- The Senior Liaison displays sufficient mastery of the the scientific and economic/outcomes data for the entire Janssen product portfolio and functions so as to be able to support their customer base within their geography.
- Also, special assignments are executed, such as the development of slide decks or study critiques or unique projects.
- The person in this role also participates in regional symposia and other national/regional professional and company meetings.
- The Senior Liaison also demonstrates success by delivering credible scientific exchange across the entire product portfolio and demonstrating an ability to excel in a matrix environment.
- A PharmD or PhD is required.
- A minimum of 2-5 years post-graduate experience in a clinical or managed care setting and/or pharmaceutical industry is required.
- Experience working in a payer environment is highly preferred.
- Experience working with outcomes research, disease management and comparative effectiveness research and trends; able to relate these developments to pharmaceuticals is highly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and comprehend scientific, economic and humanistic concepts effectively with sophisticated and technical audiences required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required.
- Proven ability to effectively build partnerships, relationships and collaborate internally and externally.
- Proficiency in MS PowerPoint is required for presentations.
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and a clean driving record, as incumbent in this role will receive a company car.
- Approximately a minimum 50% travel in region and must currently reside in or able to relocate at own expense to territory.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC (6120)
Medical Science Liaison