Johnson & Johnson Careers
Medical Device- 2018 Marketing Leadership Development Program (MLDP)- Full-Time Position. Raynham, MA
Requisition ID: 6334180709
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
The Medical Devices Marketing Leadership Development Program (MLDP) is comprised of the following businesses within Johnson & Johnson: Ethicon, DePuy Synthes, Cardiovascular and Specialty Solutions (CSS).
The MLDP provides top MBA graduates a unique opportunity to leverage their business training and diverse experiences to have an immediate impact to the company. The program offers unique placement opportunities upon graduation in Raynham, MA.
The MLDP is a 2-year program consisting of three rotations in marketing or other key commercial business functions, complemented by mentorship and formal training. Successful candidates will earn promotion to a Marketing Manager role upon completion of the program.
- The MLDP participant will be responsible for work that deals with strategic business issues as well as have significant exposure to business leaders and cross-functional areas. Participants will be expected to demonstrate in-depth understanding of critical issues, decision-making, and project management skills. They will also possess strong problem solving, organizational, communication and analytical skills. The participant will be required to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- You must have obtained your MBA within the last 12 months. Concentration in Healthcare Management is preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years relevant professional experience required.
- Experience in Marketing, Product Management, Market Research, Sales, Business Development, Licensing and Acquisitions, Professional Medical Education, or related field preferred.
- Demonstrated cycles of success in a professional business environment required.
- Strong problem solving, organizational, communication and analytical skills are required.
- Ability to work full-time in Raynham, MA.
- Decision making, in-depth understanding of critical issues, and project management skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a team environment required.
- Permanent work authorization in the U.S. required.
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)