Johnson & Johnson Careers
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
New Product Intro-Life Cycle Mgmt
Requisition ID: 6333191001
DePuy Synthes is recruiting for a Launch Manager to support product development at the Palm Beach Gardens, FL facility.
DePuy Synthes, part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, provides one of the most comprehensive orthopedics portfolios in the world. DePuy Synthes solutions, in specialties including joint reconstruction, trauma, craniomaxillofacial, spinal surgery and sports medicine, are designed to advance patient care while delivering clinical and economic value to health care systems worldwide. For more information, visit www.depuysynthes.com.
This individual will be part of the DePuy Synthes Supply Chain Product Management (SCPM) group, supporting the Digital and Power Tools platforms. He/she will use knowledge of project management, enterprise-wide supply chains, and knowledge of manufacturing operations to function as an integral member of a development team committed to sustainable world-class manufacturing & supply chain operations supporting key strategic NPI projects. Ensures continuity of supply by leading and participating in complex projects that require influencing and supporting cross-functional teams such as: R&D, Quality Engineering, Marketing, Finance, Sourcing, Plan, Make, External Operations and Environmental/Safety that drives the development and implementation of Business Continuity Plans to mitigate against manufacturing and/or Supplier launch delays and long term product supply disruption risks.
• Provides global operations leadership to assigned new product development projects. Responsible for developing operations strategy, assembling team and development/execution of operations project plan from project charter through the hand-off to the manufacturing/supplier site all the way to global launch.
• Partners with other functions to achieve overall business objectives for a project, including commercial success, profitability, timeliness and quality.
• Coordinates supply chain readiness tasks for assigned projects.
• Partner with Marketing, R&D, Quality and Supply Chain teams to develop strategies to achieve business objectives and provide governance through effective prioritization and allocation of resources to achieve strategic goals.
• Builds strong cross-functional teams, providing feedback and mentoring to team members.
• Follows defined processes & procedures related to new product development to ensure compliance and meet business deliverables.
• Participate in New Business Development activities including due diligence and business case development.
• Identifies gaps in existing business processes and drive improvement activities to close them.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required with a focus in Engineering, Physical Sciences, Business or related field preferred. An advanced degree including an MBA is preferred.
• A minimum of 8 years relevant work experience is required.
• Strong communication and management influence skills are required.
• Experience in building business strategies and driving strategy implementation is required.
• Experience leading cross-functional teams is required.
• Experience with electronics/electromechanical/robotics supply chains is preferred.
• People management experience is preferred.
• Medical Device/Pharmaceutical/Biologics experience is preferred.
• Six Sigma and/or Project Management certification is preferred.
• This position is located in Palm Beach Gardens, FL and may require up to 20% Domestic and International travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-Florida-Palm Beach Gardens-
Medical Device Business Services, Inc (6029)
New Product Intro-Life Cycle Mgmt