Johnson & Johnson Careers
Immunology Sales Specialist (Rheumatology) – AB SK – Janssen Inc. – Contract
Requisition ID: 6324180710
Janssen Inc., a member of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for an Immunology Sales Specialist (Rheumatology) to cover Alberta and Saskatchewan. This position is a 12-month contract role.
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, metabolic and chronic diseases and women’s health. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen Inc. is a member of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.ca for more information.
The primary responsibilities of this position include:
- Achieving sales and business objectives (sales & share targets) for assigned brands/indications through customer interactions via 1:1, group selling activity, and CHE activity within the designated territory.
- Leveraging strong analytical insight, innovative & strategic thinking in order to deliver customer value.
- Becoming an expert in identifying key insights and business drivers for the specified region/customer group, and how to effectively plan and invest against those identified drivers as articulated in a prepared formalized territory business plan.
- Leveraging strong analytical insight, innovative & strategic thinking in order to deliver customer value while demonstrating customer engagement in selecting the appropriate mix of activities.
- Becoming an acknowledged expert in the business within his/her assigned territory by understanding fully the healthcare environment (including customers, products, competitive set, reimbursement policy and regulatory).
- Developing a complete understanding of health care delivery within the assigned region and how to position the assigned products based on customer needs.
- Providing technical and educational support to HCP customers.
- Collaborating with manager and business partners in Sales, Marketing, and Medical Affairs to plan and co-ordinate meetings, symposia and other CME & congress related activities.
- Collaborating with colleagues to consolidate plans aimed at addressing customer and organizational needs that optimize patient experience.
- A minimum of a University Degree is required.
- A minimum of 2 years of direct sales or business to business sales experience is required. Candidates without sales experience but with an advanced science/business degree (masters level) may be considered.
- Experience selling in the healthcare industry is preferred.
- Experience calling on Rheumatologists and/or other specialists is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability (with supportive examples) in business planning skills including: customer engagement, critical thinking, analytical and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Strong understanding and execution of customer segmentation models and prioritized targeting in line with brand(s) strategies.
- Strong customer focus and collaboration skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, and comfort level for learning new technological platform.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record required.
- This position is located in Calgary or Edmonton, AB and requires travel of more than 50% of the time.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
North America-Canada-Alberta-Edmonton, North America-Canada-Saskatchewan-Saskatoon
Janssen Inc. (7710)