Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Liaison, Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HECOR) Field
Requisition ID: 6321180318
Affairs, LLC, a Johnson and Johnson Company, is recruiting for a Senior
Liaison, Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HECOR) Field to support the Ohio
Valley Region. The candidate must currently reside in Ohio, Western PA or West
Virginia or be able to relocate at own expense.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC is dedicated to providing medical information and consultative support to a number of J&J's pharmaceutical companies. The company's mission is to create the pre-eminent model of scientific excellence in the promotion of public health.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Senior Liaison, HECOR Field is responsible for providing fair-balanced, objective, scientific/clinical/economic/outcomes information to external and internal customers across all the key products across the Janssen Pharmaceutical portfolio in the following therapeutic areas: Immunology, Cardiovascular/Metabolism, Oncology, Neuroscience and Infectious Diseases. The role requires proactive, reactive and research related scientific engagement with internal partners and external customers. External customers can include Managed Care Organizations (MCOs), large physician groups, Group Purchasing Organizations (GPOs), Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) companies, Governmental Agencies (CMS and VA/DoD System), Medicare, Medicaid, Long Term Care (LTC) facilities, Integrated Delivery Networks (IDNs), and Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs) in the assigned region/geography.
- As part of the region, you will work closely with Strategic Account Directors, Medical Science Liaisons, and Population Health Researchers to support strategy planning.
- Collaborate with strategic Account Directors to respond to unsolicited requests from customers.
- Key internal customers requiring clinical and outcomes support from the Senior Liaison, HECOR Field include the managers/directors for Strategic Accounts, Government Accounts, Reimbursement, Health Policy and Advocacy, Corporate Accounts and the respective therapeutic area Medical Affairs groups.
- Display sufficient mastery of the scientific and economic/outcomes data for the entire Janssen product portfolio and functions to be able to support their customer base within their geography.
- Also, special assignments are executed, such as the development of slide decks or study critiques or unique projects.
- Participates in regional symposia and other national/regional professional and company meetings.
- Demonstrates success by delivering credible scientific exchange across the entire product portfolio and demonstrating an ability to excel in a matrix environment.
- A PharmD or PhD or another doctorate degree is required.
- A minimum of 2-5 years post-graduate experience in a clinical or managed care setting is required.
- Pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
- Experience working in a payer environment is highly preferred.
- Experience working with outcomes research, disease management and comparative effectiveness research and trends; able to relate these developments to pharmaceuticals is highly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and comprehend scientific, economic and humanistic concepts effectively with sophisticated and technical audiences required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required.
- Proven ability to effectively build partnerships, relationships and collaborate internally and externally.
- Proficiency in MS PowerPoint is required for presentations.
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and a clean driving record, as incumbent in this role will receive a company car.
- Approximately a minimum 50%
travel in region and must currently reside in or able to relocate at own
expense to territory (Ohio, Western PA or West Virginia).
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville
North America-United States-Pennsylvania, North America-United States-Ohio, North America-United States-West Virginia
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC (6120)
Medical Science Liaison