Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Specialist, Medical Device Professional Education
Santa Ana, California
Requisition ID: 6317171207
Johnson & Johnson Vision Surgical (JJVS), part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for a Sr. Specialist, Medical Device Professional Education. JJVS manufactures products for the surgical ophthalmology business, and is headquartered in Santa Ana, California.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
The Sr. Specialist, Medical Device Professional Educations will:
• Manage publication planning for the respective SBU.
• Support development and dissemination of key eye care clinical messages through branded and non-branded professional communication vehicles. Vehicles include but are not limited to articles, trade supplements, podium presentations, abstracts and peer review manuscripts, education course curriculum, advisor meeting reports, and global meeting recap reports.
• Interact with physicians and internal marketing, clinical and R&D teams, reporting into the Manager, Medical Education & Communications.
• Gather feedback from marketing teams and make recommendations to them on publication and communication opportunities.
• Address compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures:
- Publication planning and marketing content for respective SBU marketing team
- Development of educational materials and presentation content
- Data collection and dissemination from customer/end user back to respective SBU marketing team
- Vendor and publication agency relationship management
- Liaison between Medical Strategy and Marketing Teams
• Facilitate position Accountability / Scope
• Report into the Manager of Medical Education & Communications
• Exercise highly effective communications skills (oral/written).
• Multitask many projects while coordinating feedback internally and externally
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience is required.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Marketing, Science, Technical Writing is required.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in ophthalmic/medical marketing is required.
• Professional writing/editing publication planning/agency is preferred.
• Demonstrated multitasking and project management skills is preferred
• Demonstrated written and communication skills is required.
• Demonstrated computer skills including Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word is required.
• Ability to work independently as well as part of high powered team is required.
• Communicating effectively with higher level colleagues in Marketing and Medical Marketing/Medical Strategy as well as external clinicians, is required.
• Understanding and managing advisory boards and clinical meetings, evaluating clinical data is preferred.
• Basic knowledge of clinical data is preferred
• Understanding of regulatory software processes, i.e. VEEVA, is preferred.
• Travel is up to 30%, domestic and international, is required.
United States-California-Santa Ana
AMO Sales and Services, Inc. (6238)