Johnson & Johnson Careers
Marketing Manager, Acuvue - Contract
Requisition ID: 6314191001
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Companies (JJMDC), a division of Johnson & Johnson Inc., markets and distributes medical device and diagnostic solutions for use in institutional and primary health care settings across Canada. JJMDC focuses on providing minimally invasive treatment options spanning various medical procedures and disease states. Among the products represented by its various business units are: surgical instruments, orthopedic implants, devices for women’s health including breast care, infection prevention and general-purpose sterilizers, hernia solutions, hemostatic products, cardiovascular and neurovascular diagnostics and treatment.
This is 12 month contract role.
Responsible for creation and execution of product marketing plans, based on and aligned to Global and North American strategies, that will maximize profitability and share for an identified portfolio of ACUVUE contact lens sub-brands in Canada.
- Use local market knowledge and customer insights to translate global brand strategy for the assigned segments into short and long-term marketing plans, volume and share objectives for Canada
- Develop a deep and ongoing understanding of the dynamics of the Canadian market and the needs of Canadian Eye Care Professionals and patients through market research, and partnerships with Customer Strategy, Sales, and Key Accounts.
- Identify opportunities and priorities for growth and innovation.
- Represent the voice of the Canadian market to the Global and North American Marketing teams.
- Fully understand and leverage Global and NA Marketing plans and resources to enable growth for the Canadian business.
- Execute plans for the identified portfolio of ACUVUE contact lens sub-brands to deliver business results. This includes product differentiation, claims and messaging; brand communication; digital strategy and PR; trade advertising, direct to Eye Care Professional (approx. 5,500) communications and assets; new product launch plans.
- Partner with Customer Strategy and business analytics to evaluate the performance and ROI of marketing initiatives (i.e. Consumer Rebate Program)
- Ensure marketing materials and activities are in compliance with Health Care Compliance (HCC), Copy Clearance, and J&J rules + guidelines.
- Manage the Marketing expense budget for their portfolio.
- Manage relationships with external vendors such as advertising agencies, public relations firms, market research and print production vendors to create and manage production of professional marketing materials and programs.
- Minimum of three years of progressive marketing experience in Consumer Packaged Goods and/or Medical Devices.
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA an asset
- Application of core marketing competencies and concepts, identifying and using customer/consumer insights
- Experience identifying growth opportunities and priorities
- Strong communication, leadership, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong collaboration skills to partner with various stakeholders across multiple different functions.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)