Johnson & Johnson Careers
Product Manager, C-SATS
Requisition ID: 6304180708
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
C-SATS offers a personalized performance management platform developed by a team of surgeons, engineers and biostatisticians at the University of Washington. C-SATS is subscription-based and enables surgeons to upload surgical videos for assessment by expert surgeons and trained reviewers who provide objective and confidential feedback on technical skills.
Reporting to C-SATS Chief Marketing Officer this role will be responsible for driving the strategy, planning, execution and performance of C-SATS product development efforts and will be the organizational leader for the company’s digital experience and product development efforts. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record as a senior leader developing product strategies at scale with a focus and command of the P&L.
The responsibility of the Product Manager C‐SATS is to:
- Drive deep customer learning through first-person interviews and user testing. Become the voice for what customers/users want and need.
- Be a company expert on the customers, market, industry, and competition across C-SATS’ platform and products in your assigned areas.
- Engage in research and interview activities directly with users and customers.
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions, product vision and roadmaps.
- Define and prioritize a set of business and product requirements to communicate the product strategy to various stakeholders.
- Define and convey product strategy in your assigned product area in the form of a short- and long-term product roadmap, prioritizing features based on level of importance and time to execute.
- Work with stakeholders to prioritize and make evidence-based product decisions and ensure alignment across product org and with all key stakeholders.
- Define assigned product area metrics/KPIs that reflect customer success and good product outcomes. Create, analyze, and propose new data-informed or data-driven product ideas and opportunities.
- Identify opportunities to continually improve and scale the product, design, engineering, and operational cycle across the organization.
- Support business and product initiatives by collaborating with user experience and engineering teams to identify and prioritize minimum lovable experience iterations based on user needs and technical feasibility.
- Build and improve processes for collecting and synthesizing customer feedback, and building requirements.
- Partner tightly with engineers and user experience designers on roadmaps, schedules, releases and deliverables.
- Help coordinate and support the different teams that go into product creation — business, engineering, user experience, sales, marketing, and support teams.
- Assist Marketing team in the go-to-market planning and execution, and messaging and positioning. Support sales and corporate partners with product related activities and customer meetings as needed.
- Foster and contribute to a user-centered company culture.
- Role reports to Head of Product Experience
- At least 6 years of relevant professional experience is required.
- At least 2 years experience as a product manager on Web-based products is required.
- Proven track record delivering simple, intuitive solutions that delight customers is required.
- Experience working in an agile scrum, data-driven, and data-informed environment to deliver new and maintaining high quality products rapidly is required.
- Experience contributing to the continuous refinement of product management and cross-functional team collaboration processes is required.
- Experience setting up, running, and presenting during relevant meetings is required.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment and navigate ambiguity by setting goals.
- Must be highly proficient with using MacOS, G-Suite productivity tools, Slack, presentation app, analytics tools such as Tableau, Google Analytics, etc.
- Startup company experience along with large corporate experience is preferred.
- Must be curious to think about, develop and present innovative ways for outreach and interaction with J&J, the healthcare ecosystem, and for “out‐of‐the‐box” ideas and the ability to influence in a large corporation bring these to life.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills, and be a persuasive and effective communicator.
- Service design experience and User experience design experience are an asset.
- Professional level communication skills in English, written and spoken are required.
- Viewing blood and internal organs, and watching surgical videos is a requirement for this role.
- Being current on all your vaccinations such as MMR, Chicken Pox, annual influenza, etc., is required
- This position is located in Seattle, WA and may require up to 10% travel.
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)