Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Manager, Procurement Business Lead – (Technology, Data & Actionable Insights)
Requisition ID: 6295180709
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Senior Manager, Procurement Business Lead – Technology, Data & Actionable Insights, located in New Brunswick, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. With $70 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
As a core capability defined within the Enterprise Procurement Strategic Framework and a significant value creation lever for Procurement organizations, Technology, Data & Actionable Insights is a strategic priority for Johnson & Johnson Procurement. This new position – Senior Manager, Procurement Business Lead (Technology, Data and Actionable Insights) – will have accountability for the Supply Chain Procurement technology & digitization strategy. Reporting directly to the Procurement Business Architect (Technology, Data & Actionable Insights) and indirectly to the Vice President, Supply Chain Procurement, this role’s accountability includes leading the efforts for the multi-year vision and strategic plan for technology, data and analytics for Supply Chain Procurement. This includes, but is not limited to,
- Leading the Supply Chain portion of the Procurement strategic technology planning process
- Participating in the Supply Chain strategic technology planning process
- Integrating Supply Chain Procurement technology strategies with other Supply Chain technology strategies
- Prioritizing and delivering Supply Chain portion of Procurement’s annual technology budget
- Participating in key Supply Chain and Procurement technology governance councils
- Collaborate and interface with various Supply Chain teams especially technology focused teams
- Leading the Supply Chain Procurement specific technology projects
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required for this position.
- An MBA or Master’s degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 8 years of relative business experience is required.
- Proven experience in executing transformational technology strategy within Supply Chain and/or Procurement is required
- Procurement experience in Supply Chain and/or direct materials is a requirement
- Additional job specific requirements and soft skills required.
- Strong process & project management experience is preferred
- Highly analytical, data-driven thinking to gain competitive advantage; being able to think strategically and plan for long term while balancing near term deliverables is required
- Showing good judgment in evaluating opportunities and ability to respond effectively to various situations via creative commercial and business interventions is required
- Strong business, finance and cross-functional knowledge / understanding (experience &/or skill) is required
- Cross functional team leadership experience is preferred
- Experience in complex stakeholder environment is required
- Understands complexities of healthcare industry and supply chain is required
- Communication & influencing skills: should be regarded as a constructive player representing Procurement in various teams within the company
- Should have a strong sense of ‘customer service’ and the requisite communication skills to communicate objectives clearly, developing the collaborative relationships both internally and externally to achieve these
- Learning agility & openness to change: validated ability to lead multiple priorities effectively and to learn new skills, gain deep understanding in new industries, being comfortable with ambiguity and adapt to changing business needs and priorities
- Up to 10% travel required for this role
- This position will be located in New Brunswick, NJ
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)