Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 6293180709
Johnson & Johnson Inc.is hiring a Financial Analyst located in Markham, ON.
- Act as the single point of contact with the Centre of Excellence (COE) for management of close deliverables related to rebates, cash discounts, unsaleable allowance and sales returns.
- Partner with Marketing Finance and Sales Finance to develop robust business plan and updates including but not limited to management presentations, analytics and reporting. This includes partnering closely with the commercial business to ensure thorough financial analysis and validation of net sales and management of risk/offsets to deliver on the latest financial plan. Key areas to plan for include Rebates, Cash Discounts, Unsaleable Allowance and Sales Returns.
- Elevate the financial acumen of the sales team by educating business partners on key financial concepts, policies and procedures. Support the consistent application of GTN account classification, to drive business insights and behaviour changes.
- Support Sales teams by providing timely financial analysis and recommendations to facilitate business decisions.
- Provide financial leadership in the planning and execution for business plan and business plan update including management presentations and reporting, and on special issues related to Sales Returns such as analyzing specific returns reserves.
- Lead annual maintenance of bankbooks to ensure visibility to trade (customer/SPG/year)
- Deliver on monthly regulatory and internal management sales reporting (PMPRB, RAMQ, validation of Executive Daily Sales Reports and other local government reporting requirements)
- Validate customer prepack pricing and off-invoice requests prior to manager approval.
- Coordinate annual validation of off-invoice allowance by account team (and as price changes occur).
- Partner with Finance team to ensure timely and compliant month-end close and reporting requirements are met and in compliance with SOX and J&J worldwide procedures requirements.
- Maintain internal control environment including Standards of Procedures and desktop procedures.
- Champion continuous process improvements including system updates and enhancements.
- A minimum of a University degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration is required.
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Professional accounting designation (CA, CMA, CGA, CPA) is required or in final year of program with strong financial accounting work experience.
- Consumer packaged goods or JNJ affiliate experience.
- Process design/improvement experience is an asset.
- Microsoft Excel skills are required; experience with SAP is an asset.
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills.
- Proven ability to work through ambiguity.
- Strong customer focus and communication skills, including presentations.
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization including senior management.
- Individual must work well in a dynamic environment and be able to recommend and implement process improvements, work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)
Planning & Analysis