Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Product Director, Consumer Marketing - Metabolics
Requisition ID: 6287180316
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Product Director, Consumer Marketing - Metabolics franchise, located in Titusville, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including Cardiovascular, Metabolic, Mental Health, and Pain Management. Please visit http://www.janssenpharmaceuticalsinc.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Product Director, Consumer Marketing - Metabolics is a key member of the U.S. Metabolics Brand Team who leads the Consumer Marketing efforts, including Campaign Evolution, Digital Strategy, Search and Social Media Campaign, and Patient Support/Relationship Marketing Program for the franchise. The successful candidate will be accountable for understanding and implementing brand strategy to influence awareness, engagement, and adherence/persistence in a highly competitive Type 2 Diabetes market, and will be responsible for creating a holistic Customer experience and Content strategy across all our owned web and digital assets. Additionally, the candidate must be able to demonstrate a track record of previous success and be able to operate with big picture orientation with attention to detail. This candidate will effectively manage multiple agencies and internal stakeholders, and work both independently and in collaboration with team to achieve brand goals.
Specifically, the Product Director, Consumer Marketing - Metabolics will:
- Lead the launch of a new indication for brand, including message development, testing, OPDP submission, and execution across media channels
- Lead the Digital Strategy for Develop and execute impactful tactics that align with both the consumer and brand strategies and key messages
- Lead the Patient Support Program. Identify opportunities to accelerate appropriate uptake of, and develop/leverage innovative ideas, products, services to drive acquisition, engagement, and persistence.
- Integrate key customer insights with proven digital/search/social media strategies to keep brand competitive in hyper-competitive Type 2 Diabetes marketplace.
- Investigate new technologies and find innovative ways to reach and engage with Type 2 Diabetes patients
- Lead the brand team through mentorship and influence, and be actively involved in driving the overall direction and business results in Type 2 Diabetes
- Manage agency partnerships and related budgets.
Minimum required skills:
- Bachelors’ Degree
- Minimum of 8 years of US in-line healthcare or pharmaceutical commercial experience with at least 5 years of marketing experience
- Experience in direct-to-patient and consumer marketing, interactive programs, and relationship marketing
- Demonstrated ability to apply patient insights to business decisions, and ability to influence without authority.
- Excellent quantitative abilities and solid communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation) are a must.
- Solid analytical and strategic thinking with proven ability to translate strategy and analysis to a tactical, executable level
- Demonstrated creativity in commercial and program development through application of strategic and analytical thinking
- Experience in shaping and implementing unique patient support programs
- Strong understanding of evolving technologies and emerging devices
- Deep understanding of primary care (focus on Type 2 Diabetes), including knowledge of patient journey key stakeholders along the continuum of care
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial spirit and ability to provide clarity in complex situations and lead cross-functional teams to success
- MBA or other related advanced degree preferred
This position is based in Titusville, NJ with up to 15% travel required.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)