Johnson & Johnson Careers
Deliver Analyst: Starting January 2020
Skillman, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 6285190604
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Johnson & Johnson Customer & Logistics Services (CLS) is recruiting for a Deliver Analyst, located in Skillman, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company touch more than a billion people’s lives every single day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
Johnson & Johnson Customer & Logistics Services (CLS) is a global Supply Chain organization that supports operating units across all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. CLS strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer facing-functions such as distribution and transportation. In addition, CLS oversees critical business enablers, including how we gather and manage supply chain master data, safe and secure supply chain practices, product identification standards, and market/channel access capabilities. CLS supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Device & Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. This team is represented in multiple countries, and continues to grow globally in both visibility and responsibility. The CLS team reports to Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain and partners closely with groups throughout the supply chain organization.
The Deliver Analyst will:
- Conduct detailed analysis and collaborate cross-functionally to balance cost optimization with service and quality expectations utilizing advanced systems and process excellence tools.
- Implement process improvements through cross-functional collaboration as well as partnering with customer teams to drive achievement of organizational metrics and individual account goals.
- Manage and balance key business relationships while understanding the customer expectations and internal policies/requirements.
- Lead projects/initiatives to enhance both cost and service efficiencies in the customer and Johnson & Johnson supply chains.
- Identify and execute consolidation opportunities potentially within multiple functional areas: transportation, distribution, etc.
- Identify, plan and implement cost savings opportunities while balancing service specifications.
- Analyze, recommend, and implement modifications to processes for optimal service and improved logistics efficiencies.
- Manage and direct requests and inquiries from internal & external business partners.
- Identify and implement innovative solutions through the use of process excellence tools, methodologies, and technology.
- Drive process improvements that impact inventory management, order management, and dashboard metrics.
- Participate & lead customer specific initiatives and OGSM tactics.
- Utilize Microsoft applications i.e.(Access, Excel, Power Point) as well as business applications such as: SAP, BW, Redwood, EDI and ERP Systems.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required. A focused degree in business, engineering or supply chain is preferred.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 is strongly preferred.
- 6 months of previous J&J supply chain experience is preferred within the J&J CLS organization
- Microsoft Office proficiency is required, specifically with Excel (creating and working with v-lookups and pivot tables) and PowerPoint is required.
- Experience working with Excel macros and MS Access, Power BI, or Tableau is preferred.
- Experience with Six Sigma/Process Excellence tools, training and/or certification is preferred.
- Previous experience with business applications such as: SAP, BW, Redwood, EDI and ERP Systems is preferred.
- Project management experience is preferred.
- Experience in Customer Service, Production or Customer Planning, Manufacturing, and/or Distribution is preferred.
- This position is located in Skillman, NJ with potential in other locations and may require up to 10% of domestic travel.
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Skillman-
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)