Johnson & Johnson Careers
IT Tech Manager, Connected Commerce
Somerville, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 6280190205
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for IT Tech Manager, Connected Commerce position located in Somerville, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
The Technology Manager will have responsibility for oversight and support of the Strategic Account Management domain, including Pricing, Contract Management and Billing. As a candidate, you must possess a deep understanding of the underlying Account Management technologies, e.g. Salesforce CPQ/Apttus CPQ and Salesforce Billing and be in a position to shape the service’s technical growth and its maturity. The Technology Manager must also have a strong knowledge of large-scale enterprise application development on the Force.com platform and be able to provide mentorship and be a point of escalation for development teams. This position is designed for high performing, driven individuals with a deep sense of intellectual curiosity and complex problem-solving skills on a global scale. This position also requires building a strong network of senior leaders and collaboration across the enterprise. This role will report directly to the Global Technology Manager – Connected Commerce Build.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Direct and lead technical architecture and implementation of CPQ applications. This includes leading requirements gathering and design sessions within Quote to Cash processes.
- Provide technology and domain expertise and give guidance and recommendations to business and IT teams as required.
- Provide technical leadership in designing and delivering robust systems and processes while ensuring alignment to good development practices.
- Collaborate with internal and industry partners to grow the service.
- Support Global Service Owner and associated partners, in delivering successful and quality software.
- Participate in efforts to strengthen internal capabilities as well as continuing improvement in self skills.
- Minimum of a Bachelors Degree with a concentration in Computer Science or Information Technology related classes or equivalent years of experience.
- Advanced Degree is preferred
- 4+ years of experience as a team member in designing and implementing successful CPQ, CRM, Billing systems.
- 2+ years of experience in solution architecture and design of CPQ, CRM, Billing systems.
- 2+ years of experience in developing solutions on the Force.com platform.
- Experience and understanding on the entire Quote to Cash process.
- Must be able to tackle complex business problems and present recommendations to senior management effectively.
- Must have strong planning, organizational and decision-making skills.
- Must be able to define, shape, and drive projects to completion while effectively collaborating strategically with others with little supervision.
- Results driven, quick learner, and a self-starter.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Preferred Salesforce Certifications - CPQ Specialist, Lifecycle and Deployment Designer and Platform Developer I
- Ability to travel Domestically up to 10%
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Somerville-
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)