Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Process & Systems Engineer
Requisition ID: 6272180318
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. (HCS) is currently recruiting for a Senior Process & Systems Engineer, located in Jacksonville, FL.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. provides account management and customer support services to key health care customers, including hospital systems and group purchasing organizations, leading health plans, pharmacy benefit managers, and government health care institutions. The company also provides contract management, logistics and supply chain functions for the major Johnson & Johnson franchises.
Johnson & Johnson Customer & Logistics Services (CLS) is a global Supply Chain organization that supports operating units across all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. CLS strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer facing-functions such as distribution and transportation. In addition, CLS oversees critical business enablers, including how we gather and manage supply chain master data, safe and secure supply chain practices, product identification standards, and market/channel access capabilities. CLS supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Device & Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. This team is represented in multiple countries, and continues to grow globally in both visibility and responsibility. The CLS team reports to Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain and partners closely with groups throughout the supply chain organization.
Thriving with a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
As the Senior Process & Systems Engineer, you perform a variety of engineering functions requiring a wide diversity of technical knowledge involving process improvement and supporting the introduction of new equipment, new systems and new processes into Distribution Operations. You ensure that equipment/software meets company specifications, schedules and budgets. You will take a primary position in activities involved with sub-contractors from beginning of design process through installation and start-up processes. You will act as advocate for continuous improvement of technology and process. This position supports projects and initiatives for the worldwide CLS Distribution network.
• Plan, conduct and direct analysis, development and implementation for engineering assignments regarding equipment, process and/or system enhancements that will improve efficiency, quality and safety.
• Manage multiple projects across various disciplines.
• Develop test plans, qualify new equipment/software, and perform vendor, site and qualification acceptance testing to meet internal and external standards.
• Identify key opportunities to develop and implement equipment and/or process enhancements that will improve efficiency, product yield and safety including justification of capital projects for future project development.
• Utilize statistical tools to determine process response to controllable factors.
• Prepare equipment, process, system, safety, and materials specifications and conduct technical analysis of vendor proposals.
• Interface with teams of outside designers, consultants, and contractors.
• Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree required; focused degree in Engineering or Electrical/Mechanical Engineering is preferred
• Minimum of four (4) years engineering experience required
• Engineering experience within Distribution or Manufacturing is preferred
• Working experience in FDA or highly regulated environment is preferred
• Requires demonstrated ability to assess vendors technical capabilities and evaluate standard product offerings against business process needs
• Experience working with Information Technology services is preferred
• Knowledge of Virtual Server environments, such as VMWare, is highly preferred
• Basic understanding of database function and connectivity is highly preferred
• Knowledge of SQL or other Reporting tools is preferred
• Experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) activities within Distribution or Manufacturing that carry business requirements through implementation is preferred
• Experience with software qualification and validation methodologies (Waterfall or Agile) is preferred
• Requires advanced MS Excel skills, with the ability to analyze large volumes of data and model processes
• Statistical analysis experience is preferred
• Experience with Lean / Six Sigma and/or JJOS methodology is preferred
• Project management experience is preferred
• Position located in Jacksonville, FL and requires up to 50% domestic and international travel
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)