Johnson & Johnson Careers
Quality Systems Supervisor – Document Control
Requisition ID: 6271180709
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is seeking a Quality Syetems Supervisor -Doc Control to be based out of Monument Colorado.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes companies will offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we are creating one organization that will be agile and better equipped in today’s evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
The Quality Systems Supervisor – Doc Control will be responsible for the supervision of Document Control employees and coordination of Quality Systems Activities.
Areas of responsibility include:
- Device Master Records,
- Change Orders/Notices,
- Product, raw material, tool, gauge and fixture drawings
- Process, setup and inspection sheets.
- Routings, BOMs.
- Lead the Document Control personnel and activities to update and maintain Work Instructions, Training Guides, Forms, and manufacturing related documents as they apply to the Change Management process. This includes managing the electronic archiving procedures for all applicable documentation.
- Participate in on-going identification of quality indicators/ metrics and development of improved data collection methods. He/she will lead continuous quality system improvement efforts, including developing project plans and maintaining project schedules.
- Coordinate Records Management activities for the site and serve as records coordinator for Document Control.
- Will participate and lead during the preparation and execution of any internal and/or external audits
- Diligently participate in our compliance program-related activities as denoted by your supervisor.
- Promote and nurture the highest standards of professionalism, ethics and compliance, and actively support our compliance program-related initiatives and activities.
- Consistently enforce employee compliance, including attendance at training programs, and promptly report any non-compliance to the Chief Compliance Officer.
- Ensure Document Control and other quality system activities are performed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintain and improve quality standards and processes within the department.
- Training employees in appropriate procedures and work instructions.
- Proactively seek methods to reduce cycle times in all areas of responsibility on a continuing basis.
- Works with Production and Engineering to ensure compliance with all Synthes procedures and QSR standards.
- Performs other related duties and special projects as assigned.
- A minimum of a Bachelor Degree is required, preferably in Engineering, Quality or a related technical field.
- A minimum of 6 years Quality experience in a GMP and/or ISO regulated environment is required.
- A minimum of 5 year of poeple managemt experience is required.
- Experience with Document Controls sections of Quality Systems Regulation is preferred.
- This postion will be located in Monument Colorado
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)