Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Contracting Lead Auditor
Piscataway, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 6268171206
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc is recruiting for Contracting Lead Auditor located in Piscataway, New Jersey.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. provides account management and customer support services to key health care customers, including hospital systems and group purchasing organizations, leading health plans, pharmacy benefit managers, and government health care institutions. The company also provides contract management, logistics and supply chain functions for the major Johnson & Johnson franchises.
The Contracting Lead Auditor is primarily responsible for leading audits of contracts with various Customer Channels (i.e. Managed Care Organizations, Distributors, Wholesalers). The objective of the audits is to assess compliance of the Customers with contract terms and ensure the integrity of the J&J payments made to these Customers. The position is responsible for performing annual risk assessment to develop and execute the annual audit plan. The position is responsible for managing the relationship with third party auditors and ensuring the audits are on track to be completed timely. The position is responsible for completing due diligence on audit findings by liaising with cross functional teams (Strategy, Offer Development, Legal, Account Directors, Contract Verification Analytics etc). The position is responsible for leading communication with Customers to present the audit findings and formally closing audits.
The Contracting Lead Auditor is required to interact independently with all levels of management throughout the enterprise. The Contracting Lead Auditor is expected to possess both written and verbal communication skills necessary to convey audit processes, findings to all levels of management. The Contracting Lead Auditor is expected to participate in ad-hoc projects and highlight any process improvements.
The responsbilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Ensure that formulary positioning of J&J products are in line with contract terms
• Assess whether customer practices and/or policies put J&J products at a disadvantage vs. competitor products
• Identify potential rebates at risk and recommend corrective action
• Ensure that all contract terms and conditions are achieved and maintained
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) is required.
- Finance, Accounting or a related discipline would be preferred;
- An advanced degree (MBA or MS) is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years Financial and/or Audit experience is required.
- Certification in one of the following professional certifications is preferred: CPA, CIA, CMA. CISA, or CFE.
- Experience conducting Contract Customer audits is preferred.
- Experience with communicating the results of audit findings to others clearly and accurately is preferred.
- Experience with leading/coordinating external audit teams is preferred.
- Experience interacting with all levels of management is required.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Excel is required.
- Position requires strong skills in MS Office.
- Up to 20% overnight (domestic) travel is required.
- The role is based in Piscataway, NJ.
United States-New Jersey-Piscataway
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)