Johnson & Johnson Careers
Analyst, Payroll Integrations
Requisition ID: 6261180717
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is recruiting for an Analyst, Payroll Integrations, within the Johnson & Johnson Global Services organization. The position will be based in Tampa, FL.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
We have more than 275 operating companies in more than 60 countries, with more than 128,700 employees. Our worldwide headquarters is located in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA.
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Analyst, Payroll Integrations will process the integration of all external data with the SAP Payroll system. He/She will be responsible to assist the Payroll Integration process within the Global Services Center supporting over 45K+ employees in the US/PR. This role will be a member of a team responsible for working with the various external systems and the associated third-party vendors to import, maintain and report on the interconnected data elements.
- He/She will perform the data process to reconcile errors, ensure accuracy, validate information and confirm timeliness.
- Performs integration processes to meet or exceed organizational objectives, follows Global Services strategies, and integrates as appropriate with other service center functions.
- The Analyst Payroll Integrations will perform the reconciliation of the SAP Organizational Management data and the associated work flow processes.
- Supports the creation and development of operational metrics.
- The Analyst contribute to the ongoing development and maintenance of process documentation. He/she will be responsible for performing transactions and completing controls associate with the data integration process.
- Partner with other team members on continuous improvement initiatives and project tasks.
- Assist the team with capturing and responding to escalated issues, policies, and procedures from government agencies, payroll functions, and the operating companies.
- Escalate issues as appropriate to ensure quality service levels.
- Participate in and support departmental initiatives.
- Seek feedback, continuously learn, and take advantage of opportunities to improve knowledge, skill, and experience. Monitor results to improve effectiveness and efficiency.
- Assist others where possible for the good of the team and department.
- Adhere to company, department, and team standards of professionalism and protocol.
- Assure that behavior complies with the J&J credo and supports a positive work environment.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in Payroll, Tax, HR operations, employee data management or related function is required.
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) or other designation preferred.
- Experience with an ERP system such as Payroll, HR, OM modules of SAP preferred.
- Exposure to Shared Service center applications (especially case management) is preferred.
- Experience performing Data reconciliation is preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Excel is preferred.
- A sense of urgency in solving customer requests to ensure timely resolution and an ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Able to process complex information and quickly identify innovative solutions that meet both internal and external business partner requirements.
- Demonstrate high degree of confidentiality and sensitivity to compliance related matters required.
- Up to 5% travel is required.
- This is based in Tampa, FL.
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)