Johnson & Johnson Careers
Logistics Strategy Analyst - 12 Month CONTRACT
Requisition ID: 6246180706
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC products.
The Logistics Strategy Analyst takes a supporting role in the analytics, development and implementation of key Customer Logistics improvements and initiatives. The Logistics Strategy Analyst collaborates internally to support the development of plans to improve service and operational efficiencies.
• Accesses business intelligence tools and ERP reports to identify performance and growth opportunities through detailed analysis and recommendations to customer policies and process improvements
• Performs required analytics for the Customer Logistics team which include but not limited to:
• Customer Scorecards
• Call centre performance analysis
• Productivity and process improvement
• Consignment and Loaner Billing Analysis
• Responsible for the development and continuous improvement of customer metric tracking, issue regular scorecards and service reports
• Partner across CLS and internal stakeholders as needed to support process improvements and achieve logistics efficiencies
• Identify and share issues and opportunities with team. Accesses and finds trends in business and customer data and identifying gaps in logistics and customer service opportunities
• Evaluates operational aspects and cost implications for both existing and new customer logistics strategies and policies (examples: service offering model, cycle time reduction etc.) leveraging Cost to Serve model
• Provides reporting for team compliance against financial objectives
• Leads or provides support for special projects as assigned by the Manager which may include the following:
• Customer data analysis
• E-commerce penetration
• Process and Systems Optimization.
• New Product Introduction Support
• Business Acquisitions and Divestitures
• Participation in business process development
• Project Analysis.
• Cost Improvement Projects
• University degree or equivalent experience
• Proficient in advanced Excel, PowerPoint and Word in a Windows environment
• Strong technical skills with experience using systems and analytical tools such as SAP, Tableau, database management, business intelligence tools, SQL, Visual Basic
BE VITAL in your career; Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)