Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Territory Manager (Contract) - Laval/Montréal East
Laval, Canada; Montréal, Canada
Requisition ID: 6244180315
Johnson and Johnson Lifescan Canada Ltd. is currently recruiting for a sales representative to join our team to cover pharmacy and medical accounts located in Laval/Montreal East.
LifeScan Canada Ltd. is committed to improving the quality of life for people with diabetes so we've created a unique system of products and services tailored to meet the needs of people with diabetes and health care professionals. As a leader in blood glucose monitoring and customer care, LifeScan is working to bring you the next important advances in diabetes care.
LifeScan's inventive spirit has led to reliable, portable and easy-to-use products. LifeScan Canada works globally with 2,500 other LifeScan employees with worldwide headquarters located in Milpitas, California. LifeScan Canada Ltd. has been part of the Johnson and Johnson Family of Companies since 1986. LifeScan Canada's employees are guided by the Johnson & Johnson Credo, a statement of values that reinforces LifeScan's commitment to its customers, their families and the highest quality standards.
This is a 12 month (maternity leave) contract role. He or she will be responsible for the management of a sales territory including all sales calls on customers, business planning and product distribution and will ensure that key customer groups within the retail pharmacy and medical channels recommend LifeScan products.
The primary responsibilities of this position include:
- Call on healthcare professionals in the medical & pharmacy channels to educate them on the value of the diabetes portfolio (as assigned) and achieve. Commitment for recommendation of these products to their patients where appropriate.
- Conducts training and promotional events (i.e. CHE/CME, Clinic Days, Lunch & Learns etc.) to enhance the education of customers.
- Directly responsible for the promotion of the diabetes portfolio (as assigned) and services within an assigned territory.
- Execute POA direction to meet and exceed company forecast.
- Create, update & drive Territory Business Plans, including competitive opportunities, new business development, while leveraging analytics, forecasting, etc.
- Utilize territory budget to secure incremental merchandising activity and execute pharmacy programs.
- Achieve assigned sales goals as established by the District Business Manager and/or senior staff.
- Develop and execute HCP & patient educational events across territory.
- Work with key partners (Janssen) to increase breadth and depth of messaging in establishing J&J as leading provider of diabetes solutions.
- Bilingual (English and French) required.
- A minimum of a University degree is required, preferably in Business/Health Sciences, Business Administration/ Commerce.
- A minimum of 2 years direct sales or Business to Business experience is required, medical device sales or pharmaceutical sales experience is preferred.
- Diabetes knowledge is an asset.
- Clean driving record.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)