Johnson & Johnson Careers
CPI Standard -Training Specialist - IT Lead
Requisition ID: 6242180706
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a CPI STANDARDS AND TRAINING SPECIALIST - IT LEAD within the Supply Chain IT group focused on Global Planning, Operations & Continuous Improvement. This position is located in Bridgewater, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The CPI STANDARDS AND TRAINING SPECIALIST - IT LEAD will have responsibility for identifying, documenting and publishing changes to the CPI standard methodology. It is expected the Lead, under the supervision of Operations Manager, will leverage Lean Six Sigma methodologies to document and measure operational processes, extract and analyze process data and develop strategies to drive process improvements. Additionally, the Lead will develop, implement and facilitate Lean process training programs to drive awareness of CPI capabilities and empower others to apply these skills every day. Finally, the Lead will be responsible for ensuring all projects are following the prescribed standard methodology via project assessments during and after project execution. The process improvement lead must possess the skill and flexibility to support several activities at any given time.
- Support Lean Six Sigma projects through standard processes/methodologies to improve process quality, financial results, and customer satisfaction
- Establish and monitor metrics relative to Lean Six Sigma programs, projects and initiatives
- Responsible for the application of Lean Six Sigma techniques in pursuit of continuous improvement and for delivering tangible bottom line results
- Can discuss the various “levers” available to implement the improvements
- Support or facilitate workshops as necessary based on excessive demand
- Establishes a communications strategy and executes on the communications
- Develops training to support standards and executes that training via online and in person training modules
- Acts as a change agent
- Audits process improvement projects during and after execution to ensure quality delivery of CPI services and results
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Supply Chain or related discipline is required.
- Master’s degree such as MBA preferred
- Lean and/or Six Sigma Green belt certified by a nationally recognized board is required.
- Lean and/or Six Sigma Black belt certified by a nationally recognized board is preferred.
- 4 years’ relevant experience is required.
- Disciplined, structured and logical approach to problem solving is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks successfully is required.
- Proven record of delivery against deadlines is required.
- Previous experience leading or assisting process change projects related to the implementation and use of six sigma approaches is required.
- Ability to learn and apply statistical analysis to complex business problems is required.
- Experience managing projects and ensuring their compliance is required.
- Experience developing training material to support standards and the ability to execute that training via online and in person training modules is required.
- Experience auditing process improvement projects during and after execution to ensure quality delivery of CPI services and results preferred.
United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)