Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for an Occupational Health Nurse, Global Health Services Site Lead located in Cornelia and Athens, GA.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The GHS (Global Health Services) Site Lead will manage a cross-functional health and wellness team at 2 locations in Cornelia and Athens, GA. The Site Lead is responsible for the provision of a wide range of health services, including Occupational Medicine, Wellness & Health Promotion programs and Employee Assistance programs. S/he may directly supervise other Occupational Health Nurses, administrative staff and occupational health technicians working in clinical settings at their location(s). S/He is accountable for the overall success of health programs delivered by vendors in the areas of wellness, fitness, employee assistance and physical therapy. S/he assumes site-level stewardship and is accountable for the deployment and performance of Global Health and Wellness strategies, policies and standards for occupational health, wellness & health promotion and employee assistance programs for all employees in businesses their location(s) support.
• Successful implementation of all GHS services (EAP, Wellness & Occupational Health) by applying centrally developed strategies, resources and tools locally
• Provides clinical healthcare services including: Nursing care for Injuries & illnesses, Case Management of Occupational Injuries and Illness, Medical Surveillance examination and general health education and coaching.
• Ensures Occupational health compliance at the locations they support including, compliance with applicable OSHA regulations and recordkeeping and J&J global health standers.
• Leads team and local HR, site managers, EHS, and other stakeholders and in the local application of a health and well-being strategy for their location(s) and leads a team of healthcare, wellness and mental health professionals who will execute on that strategy.
• Drives increased health outcomes including reducing population health risks, managing and eliminating workplace health risks and supporting improved business outcomes through advancing employee health and well-being.
• Delivery of agreed-to regional health metrics and outcomes.
• Creates value by driving greater efficiency and standardization in the deployment of GHS resources, processes, procedures and programs using a regional construct.
• Monitors all aspects of site GHS performance, providing direction to their staff and vendors providing wellness services at their locations.
• Leads the talent acquisition, development and management process for their staff.
• Provides GHS technical assistance and support as needed across all campus locations.
• Engages business leaders to review Global Health performance and compliance.
• Is responsible for development and meeting site budget expectations.
• Fosters an atmosphere of openness and information sharing in order to encourage a culture of health awareness, transparency and diligence with respect to GHS matters.
• Manages a team of up to 5
• Outstanding leadership skills required; ability to gain trust and influence at all levels; collaborative.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or healthcare-related field required.
• Minimum of five (4) years of experience as a professional nurse required.
• Current Registered Nurse license for the State of Georgia preferred.
• If credentialed out of state, must be willing to obtain RN in the State of Georgia within 3 months.
• Occupational Health Nursing experience highly preferred.
• Certified Occupational Health Nurse (COHN) or COHN-S certification preferred.
• CAOHC Hearing Conservation certification required (or must be willing to acquire within 12 months of hire).
• NIOSH Spirometry required (or must be willing to acquire within 12 months of hire).
• Direct supervisory experience is preferred. Project leadership or proven record of delegating duties is required.
• Case management experience highly preferred.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skills required.
• Working knowledge of regulatory areas (ie ADA, OSHA, FMLA and/or Workers' Compensation) required.
• Phlebotomy skills preferred.
• Experience with Electronic Medical Records (EMR), Outlook, and Microsoft Excel and PPT is required.
• Familiarity with America Association Occupational Health Nurses (AAOHN) strongly preferred.
• Health coaching training/certification preferred.
• Current CPR/AED certification required.
• Strong quality and compliance orientation required.
• Ability to work in a matrix, team-oriented environment required.
• This position is located in Cornelia GA with travel to Athens GA weekly.
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)