Johnson & Johnson Careers
Access Marketing Director - Immunology
Requisition ID: 6218190603
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. (Strategic Customer Group, SCG) is recruiting for an Access Marketing, Director - Immunology role located in Horsham, PA.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. provides account management and customer support services to key health care customers, including hospital systems and group purchasing organizations, leading health plans, pharmacy benefit managers, and government health care institutions. The company also provides contract management, logistics and supply chain functions for the major Johnson & Johnson franchises.
The Access Marketing, Director - Immunology (IMM) will support the Group Director in building an integrated and overarching SCG access and reimbursement strategy that delivers brand and TA objectives. The successful incumbent will have key areas of responsibility in:
Innovate market access strategies based on evolving ecosystem dynamics
Anticipate and distill key macro channel trends to create TA-specific actionable insights
Engage with key external stakeholders to drive better business outcomes
Market Access Strategy:
Lead annual market access readiness strategy (JALT MARR Review)
Leverage the MAx framework to drive organizational alignment around strategic choices to optimize access and reimbursement
Synthesize and translate VOC through SAM and external stakeholders to extract and apply powerful insights
Drive SCG stakeholder requirements across IET / IEGP to ensure data generation plan enhances value proposition
Launch Readiness and Access Activation:
Deliver on access goals for brands
Establish TA-specific go-to-market approach by key SCG stakeholder
Lead launch planning and comprehensive integration of SCG to drive best-in-class product and indication launches. Ensure alignment across Brand/SCG/V&E re resource requirements and earlier customer engagement
Lead SCG Market Landscape Strategy Team to drive cross-communication and innovation aligned to TA market access opportunities
Lead National Meeting / Fast Starts / New Hire Training for Strategic Account Management team
Serve as SCG point of contact to: drive alignment between SCG and TA leadership; identify and resolve ad hoc issues; educate SCG LT on significant market events
- BA/BS required, and an MBA preferred.
- Minimum 5 years business with minimum 2 years marketing/strategy experience and proven performance is required.
- Candidate must demonstrate strategy, marketing, innovation, collaboration and analytical skills as well as strong understanding of healthcare market dynamics and ability to identify market trends that impact business goals.
- Must be able to manage and prioritizing multiple projects.
- Must possess the ability to work effectively in a matrix and unstructured environment is required.
- Interpersonal flexibility to effectively interact with a broad range of personnel and ability to work well across levels and functions is required.
- Strong communication and presentation skills required, including ability to defend logical business arguments, influence without authority and facilitate consensus-building is required.
- Strong project management skills required.
- Prior IMM therapeutic area experience preferred.
This position is based in Horsham, PA and will require up to 10% travel (domestic).
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. (6077)