Johnson & Johnson Careers
Supply Chain Finance Manager
Maple Grove, Minnesota
Requisition ID: 6213180708
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Finance Manager to support The Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions (CSS) Group, part of the Medical Devices sector within Johnson & Johnson. This position will be based in Plymouth, MN.
The CSS Group consists of six diverse businesses including Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP), Acclarent, Biosense Webster, Codman, Mentor, SEDASYS® and Sterilmed. The CSS Group serves a diverse base of customers in Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT), Infection Prevention, Electrophysiology, Surgical and Non-Surgical Aesthetics, Sedation and Reprocessing. The CSS Group is committed to delivering innovative products, solutions and programs to address unmet customer and patient needs around the world. Our customers and the patients they treat are our first priority and these values are reflected in Our Credo, which guides our daily decisions and actions. Our relentless commitment to Quality and the principles that define us in Our Credo have helped us achieve significant milestones and continue to help us deliver significant growth year after year.
If you want to work with a dynamic team in a fast-paced, challenging and highly collaborative environment focused on delivering market-leading innovations worldwide, we invite you to learn more about the CSS Group and our Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Our therapies touch the lives of millions of patients every year and our robust and innovative pipeline continues to deliver on the promise of impacting even more patient lives. Be part of a growing organization that is focused on providing exciting opportunities for employees to expand their knowledge, skills and experience to help ensure continued career growth and development. Our commitment to developing our leaders is unwavering. Our investment in people, technology, and innovation make us one of the best places to work within one of the most admired corporations in the world.
JJMDC’s Reprocessing capabilities (historically sold as Sterilmed) are a critical component to JJMDC operating goals. In late 2017, we began an integration of the sales and marketing functions into the Strategic Customer Group, relaunching RPO as part of a larger J&J Sustainability solution offered to Health Plans. JJMDC has launched an integrated RPO/OEM strategy that supports DPS, ETH and BWI in their utilization of RPO as a tool to drive growth. At the same time, we began an integration of the supply chain finance roles at Sterilmed into CSS supply chain finance. This leader will have finance accountability for the RPO business with regards to supply chain, quality, and product development.
The Supply Chain Finance Manager is a key player at the site providing key analysis and insights to guide decision making. Provides a financial leadership role in challenging the site to meet financial and operational targets and improve financial performance on a continuing basis.
The Supply Chain Finance Manager directs supply chain finance and accounting activities including budgeting, forecasting, financial reporting, cost accounting, capital budgeting and analysis, cash flow and project analyses, risk assessment and planning for the site and associated supply chain, quality, and product development departments and functional areas. Ensures accounting/reporting is completed in a timely and accurate manner and in accordance with US GAAP Accounting Standards, Sarbanes-Oxley and Johnson and Johnson Worldwide Procedures. Provides strong leadership to the local supply chain finance team and partners closely with the Sterilmed commercial finance team to ensure the long term success of the integrated RPO/OEM strategy.
This individual manages employees in the supply chain finance department and is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of activities. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organizations policies and applicable laws. Interviews, hires and trains employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
• Provide financial leadership to the site operations leadership team (supply chain, quality, and product development) in support of long-term business planning, development and implementation of business plan objectives, and day to day financial management.
• Oversee annual budgeting process, including; preparation of templates, distribution of preliminary information, working with managers in documenting budgeted line items, and consolidating department budgets.
• Monitor operating budgets; develop and implement reports required for cost control, operating plans, and forecasts. Perform financial and operations analysis of site functions. Analyze operating variances; develop and implement corrective procedures for site operations.
• Perform controllership duties to maintain adequate custody of company assets.
• Oversee supply chain monthly financial close and reporting
• Oversee and/or perform necessary procedures to ensure the accuracy of cost standards development.
• Oversees CAR preparations and reviews.
• A minimum of a Bachelors degree is required preferably with a major in finance or accounting.
• A minimum of 5 years experience in finance or accounting is required.
• MBA, CPA or CMA and/or any other financial certification is preferred.
• Prior people management experience with direct or indirect reports is preferred.
• Experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
• Experience with financial analysis and systems skills preferred. (i.e. SAP, Oracle, or Great Plains)
• Intermediate to advanced MS Excel skills are required. (i.e. Pivot Tables, Formulas, & VLOOKUP functions)
• Intermediate to advanced MS PowerPoint skills are preferred.
• Must possess the ability to partner with people at all levels of the organization and demonstrate strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills.
• This position will require up to 10% domestic travel and will be based in Plymouth, MN.
United States-Minnesota-Maple Grove
Sterilmed, Inc. (6215)