Johnson & Johnson Careers
Product Security Lead
Requisition ID: 6211191001
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Product Security Lead. This position is located in Irvine, CA.
Biosense Webster, Inc., part of Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, is a global leader in the science of diagnosing and treating heart rhythm disorders. The company partners with clinicians to develop innovative technologies that improve the quality of care for arrhythmia patients worldwide. For more information, visit www.biosensewebster.com.
This position will be responsible for supporting all pre and post market cybersecurity activities for Biosense Webster Inc.'s (BWI) medical device portfolio.
- Drive J&J's Product Security strategy and goals throughout BWI.
- Partner with Support, Quality, R&D and other internal BWI organizations to enhance existing cybersecurity processes and policies.
- Create and present Product Security metrics to senior management.
- Enforce Product Security governance model for pre and post market devices.
- Respond to customer questionnaires related to cybersecurity as well as review contractual language pertaining to cybersecurity.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience is required. A major or concentration in security, risk management or other relevant technical competency is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of IT experience is required.
- Information Security experience is preferred.
- Ability to create and deliver Product Security awareness campaigns and other communications is required.
- Understanding of pen testing, vulnerability scanning, CVSS and/or other general security testing principles is preferred.
- Knowledge of product or medical device development lifecycle, including security concerns is preferred.
- Experience working with cloud based IoT management solutions is preferred.
- Understanding of Quality Design Control processes and FDA submission process is preferred.
- CISSP or other security certification is preferred.
- Ability to work autonomously and proactively seek out security opportunities within BWI is required.
- Big Picture/Attention to Detail – align strategic and tactical is required.
- A sense of urgency with the ability to drive to tight timelines is required.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills are required.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, able to network, interface and influence at all levels of the organization, cross sector, cross-functionally and globally is required.
- Strong leadership skills are required
- This position is located in Irvine, CA and may require up to 10% travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Biosense Webster Inc. (6010)