Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Senior Analyst, Global Transfer Pricing located in New Brunswick, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Senior Analyst, Global Transfer Pricing will be engaged to tackle Enterprise wide issues including global TP documentation, developing better processes and providing deep technical analysis. This is a highly technical environment involving frequent contact with tax and non-tax personnel from foreign and domestic affiliates and outside Advisors. To be successful, this role requires a problem solver who is open to learning and adopting new technology and ways of thinking.
• Developing and Analyzing Financial Models. This includes heavy use of excel to develop alternative analysis. Ability to manipulate data to generate summary level graphical analysis etc..
• Help drive efficiencies by using technology to automate and streamline processes
• Support the global local file initiative outlined in OECD BEPS Action 13. Collaborate with Affiliates to prepare OECD compliant reports contemporaneous to the local tax return.
• Respond to transfer pricing specific questions on documentation requirements.
• Research and support analysis for TP Documentation and Audit for comparability analysis for various benchmarks.
• Assist with audit inquiries for both US and OUS audits. Validate data, write responses, and research technical issues.
• Tax Planning Support, Assist with tax planning opportunities.
• Provide support to corporate finance, treasury and other non-tax personnel to enable business and financial decisions to be made and implemented aligned with TP policies.
• Participate in product sourcing projects (plant location studies, supply chain and logistics management).
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
• CPA, MBA or Masters is desirable
• A minimum of 2 years of experience with strong research, writing and analytical skills is required.
• Transfer Pricing Experience preferred
• Tax experience preferred
• Excellent business partnering and interpersonal skills, specifically the ability to effectively communicate highly technical matters in clear simple language to business partners.
• Proactive individual with strong influencing and collaboration skills with ability to partner.
• Ability to learn new technology tools and internalize findings to adapt them for use in the Transfer Pricing Team setting is desirable
• This position is based in New Brunswick, NJ
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick-
Johnson & Johnson (6067)