Johnson & Johnson Careers
IT Lead, EDG Data Security
Bridgewater, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 6183190201
Johnson & Johnson Services is currently recruiting for an IT Lead, EDG Application Security. This position is located in Bridgewater, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Johnson and Johnson is currently looking for an experienced Security Analyst / Lead to become part of the Global ERP Application Security team. This role will play a major part in designing and implementing the SAP / Data Grid Security access for new and existing projects at Johnson & Johnson.
- Support multiple projects concurrently including different iterations of testing, project Go-Lives, cutover and Hypercare.
- Facilitate internal and external audits as requested.
- Assess functional requirements and make recommendations per Application Security guidelines and Compliance best practices.
- Translate functional specifications into a technical design for Data Security.
- Responsible for SAP ERP, Data Security, Snappy data Security Implementation in accordance with SAP Security Strategy and Administration/Troubleshooting the complex Security Issues.
- Design and build security groups and permissions.
- User administration with Active Directory or Identity Access Management.
- Identify Risks and compliance issues by running segregation of duties checks.
- Develop and enforce Application Data Security policies and procedures.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- A minimum of 3 years of IT experience is required.
- Knowledge of security in Data Security, Success Factors and SAP & JDE authorization background is required.
- Basic knowledge of NetWeaver and Data security and the ability to speak to data level security concerns and to work with technical team to ensure such concerns are addressed is preferred.
- Experience with Security Weaver – Separation Enforcer and Emergency Repair is preferred.
- Experience with Identity Management is required.
- Experience working in a Global Support Structure is required.
- Exposure in the supply chain business processes is preferred.
- Previous security execution experience in both, project execution and base business support is required.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written are required.
- Strong conceptual, analytical, problem-solving, troubleshooting and resolution skills are required.
- This position is located in Bridgewater, NJ and may require up to 20% domestic and international travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater-
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)