Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Marketing Manager, US Energy
Requisition ID: 6181171205
ETHICON®, US LLC, a member of Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is recruiting for a Senior Marketing Manager, Advanced Energy, located in Cincinnati, OH with up to 50% travel required.
ETHICON® US LLC, a Johnson & Johnson company, commercializes a broad range of innovative surgical products, solutions and technologies used to treat some of today’s most prevalent medical issues, such as: colorectal and thoracic conditions, women’s health conditions, hernias, cancer and obesity. Learn more at http://www.ethicon.com/, or follow us on Twitter @Ethicon.
The Senior Marketing Manager, Advanced Energy is responsible for creation, execution and oversight of the brand marketing strategies that will maximize profitability and share. Advanced Energy represents one of the largest and most visible brands within the business and one with a very exciting pipeline that is well positioned for future growth.
You will be responsible for managing a key segment of the Advanced Energy portfolio. Responsibilities will also include delivery of product sales, forecasts based on procedure strategies, lifecycle within this part of the portfolio, and marketing programs to drive sales. Additional responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Development of Capital and Total Account Conversion strategy and execution
- 25-50% Travel to key accounts and working with region leadership to execute key strategies
- Collaboration with key customers and opinion leaders during internal and field based customer events in order to strengthen plans and impact business
- Gain customer insights and develop key strategies to assure product performance.
- Develop innovative marketing programs based on brand/product strategies and implement
- Development and implementation of comprehensive marketing communication programs and working across marketing mix to target appropriate communication
- Creating and executing business plans through marketing strategies, goals, and tactics
- Developing and driving marketing penetration; while activating new demand from the targeted consumer
- Partnering with cross functional businesses (including Global Marketing, Global Business Insights, Sales Organization, Strategic Customer Group, etc.) to maximize effectiveness of marketing plans and tactics
- Advance a claims development strategy for capital platform and work with team on Total Energy value prop.
- Monitor and control budget to access promotional effectiveness.
- Explore and execute against alternate channels to drive demand.
- Work productively with external agencies and cross functional groups within the organization. Ensures completion of market analysis and monitors competitive activity.
- Develop new concepts, contracting opportunities and products; portfolio management and prioritization of new opportunities through financial modeling and gap analysis.
- Collaborate with Marketing organization and other internal customers to implement strategic branding programs that support key growth franchise areas.
- Manage overall design agency relationships including selection process, building relationships with agency management and agency evaluation process and review. Manage all agency deliverables related to branding activities including strategy brief, budget, timeline and creative execution to final product.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required. MBA preferred.
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant business experience is required.
- A minimum of 3 years in marketing, sales, product development and/or related experience is required.
- Healthcare industry and/or medical device experience is preferred.
- Excellent writing and presentations skills are required.
- Experience managing complex cross-functional relationships is preferred.
- Previous leadership/people management experience is preferred.
- Strategic thinking, sound business acumen, and creative problem solving is required.
- Ability to deliver customer-defined business solutions is required.
- Ability to communicate complex technology to non-technical audience is required.
- The ability to influence across a highly-matrixed organization is preferred.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Ethicon US, LLC (6040)