Johnson & Johnson Careers
CPI PROCESS SPECIALIST - IT LEAD
Bridgewater, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 6147180709
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a CPI PROCESS SPECIALIST - IT LEAD within the Supply Chain IT group focused on Global Planning, Operations & Continuous Improvement. This position is located in Bridgewater, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The CPI PROCESS SPECIALIST - IT LEAD will support process improvement efforts across the organization focusing on customer satisfaction, cost reduction, cycle time reduction, and quality improvement. It is expected the Lead, under the supervision of a black belt or project manager, will leverage Lean Six Sigma methodologies to document and measure operational processes, extract and analyze process data and develop strategies to drive process improvements. The process improvement lead must possess the skill and flexibility to support several projects at any given time.
- Support Lean Six Sigma projects through successful completion resulting in improved process quality, financial results, and customer satisfaction
- Establish and monitor metrics relative to Lean Six Sigma programs, projects and initiatives
- Responsible for the application of Lean Six Sigma techniques in pursuit of continuous improvement and for delivering tangible bottom line results
- Communicate the concept of Y is a function of x. (y=f(x))
- Be able to discuss the various “levers” available to implement the improvements.
- Acts as a change agent
- Bachelor level degree is required.
- Master’s degree, such as an MBA preferred.
- Lean and/or Six Sigma Green belt certified by a nationally recognized board is required.
- Lean and/or Six Sigma Black belt certified by a nationally recognized board is preferred.
- A minimum of 4 years’ relevant experience is required.
- Disciplined, structured and logical approach to problem solving is required.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects successfully is required.
- Proven record of delivery against deadlines is required.
- Previous experience leading or assisting process change projects related to the implementation and use of six sigma approach is required.
- Ability to learn and apply statistical analysis to complex business problems is required.
- Manage projects and ensure their compliance is required.
- PMP certification is a plus
United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)