Johnson & Johnson Careers
Data Management Analyst
IT Process Mgmt and Control
Requisition ID: 6143190131
Johnson & Johnson Vision - Deliver is recruiting for a Data Management Analyst. This position is located in Jacksonville, FL.
At Johnson & Johnson Vision, we have a bold ambition: to change the trajectory of eye health. That’s why, through our operating companies, we’ve developed solutions for every stage of life—to help people see better, connect better and live better. We partner with eye care professionals to provide some of the world’s leading products and technologies to address refractive error, cataracts, dry eye, and beyond. We are committed to using our reach and size for good, and strive to put quality eye care within reach of everyone, everywhere. Visit us at www.jjvision.com. Follow @JNJVision on Twitter and Johnson & Johnson Vision on LinkedIn.
As the Data Management Analyst, you will be responsible for all areas of data source management and development within the Global Deliver function of JJV. It is expected this role will support all JJV Franchises including Contact Lens, Consumer Eye Health, and Surgical Vision. Would you like the opportunity to utilize advanced techniques to develop robust methods and techniques that amalgamate information from disparate sources into cohesive sets of data for modeling and analysis? Enabling such modeling and analysis will highlight customer insights, improve performance management, and inform critical business decisions. Thus, supporting a data driven culture of tradeoff discussions throughout the Deliver and end to end Supply Chain organizations.
- Develop analysis ready datasets by ingesting, staging, curating, mining, combining, cleansing, transforming, and analyzing data from a multitude of structured and unstructured disparate data sources to support E2E Supply Chain, J&J Enterprise, Performance Monitoring, and Network Optimization. (25%)
- Attend meetings and provide the necessary support to ensure new projects that fall under the Order-To-Cash, New Product Launch, and Global Process Owner teams are provided with the necessary data and/or insights to make informed and timely decisions. (5%)
- Lead the JJV Deliver Cost to Serve program. Including new model creation, roadmap development, and maintain model relevance. In addition, you shall maintain a forward-looking data source and Cost to Serve technology and process roadmap to promote incorporating the evolution of new technology and drive continuous improvement by creating/maintaining strong relationships with IT, Engineering, and Analytical peer groups throughout the Enterprise. (25%)
- Partner very closely with JJV Global Deliver S&D team members to ensure the success of key initiatives related to data source management and development for Network Design, Key Performance Indicator Monitoring, and Franchise Integration. (20%)
- Lead project directly related to designing, testing, and deploying analytical solitons or initiatives. (10%)
- Act as the Global Deliver - Data Management point of contact for collaborative initiatives with the Supply Chain E2E, Global Franchise Development, CMD S&D, and Enterprise Deliver Analytics teams. (10%)
- Perform other related duties and analysis as assigned by management (5%)
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required. Preferably in Analytics / Data Science, Statistics, Computer Science / Information Technology, Engineering, or similar field. An MS or MBA is preferred.
- With a Bachelor’s Degree, a minimum of 3 years of related experience in Supply Chain, Logistics, Analytics/Data Science, or Data Management is required.
- With a Master’s Degree, a minimum of 1 year of related experience in Supply Chain, Logistics, Analytics/Data Science, or Data Management is required.
- Knowledge of relational databases, and HDFS platforms is required.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS SQL Server and Oracle is required.
- Intermediate knowledge of Cloudera Apache Hadoop Platforms (e.g. Impala, Hive, Pig) is required.
- Solid ability to clean, transform, and join both structured and unstructured data sets to deliver analysis ready data sets is required.
- Experience employing exploratory data mining techniques on large datasets using Python or R is preferred.
- Experience with industrial visualization software (e.g. Tableau, SSRS, QlikView) is preferred.
- Knowledge of advanced analytical techniques (e.g. Machine Learning, Deterministic Optimization, Time Series Analysis/Forecasting) is preferred.
- Previous experience in a Global Supply Chain is preferred.
- Ability to learn new technology and skills quickly is required.
- Project management experience is required.
- Strong personal productivity computing skills are required (e.g. Entire Microsoft Office Suite).
- Knowledge of SAP ECC data architecture is preferred.
- Ability to partner interdependently and communicate effectively with cross-regional and departmental leadership is required.
- Demonstrated ability to manage complexity and ambiguity independently is required.
- Strong collaboration, leadership and business relationship skills are required.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, with the ability to create innovative solutions, solve complex problems, and be a steward of innovation are required.
- This position is located in Jacksonville, FL and may require up to 10% domestic and international travel based on business needs.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)
IT Process Mgmt and Control