Johnson & Johnson Careers
Emerging Capabilities Digital Innovation Lead (Pilot)
Bridgewater, New Jersey; United States
Requisition ID: 6141181031
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for an Emerging Capabilities Digital Innovation Lead (Pilot). The main location for this position is Bridgewater, NJ but there will be flexibility within other locations in the United States and EMEA regions.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
As the Emerging Capabilities Digital Innovation Lead (Pilot), you will:
- Support the completion of concept pilots that assist in the maturing of future technology applications to support the continued development of new or enhancement of existing business capabilities for the Supply Chain. This will be enabled by you being responsible for the deployment of pilots for concept leading teams, using test & learn concepts to trial and demonstrating these new and breakthrough technologies while partnering with business, Manufacturing Engineering Science & Technology (MET) and Information Technology organizations to establish the overall business benefit that can be achieved.
- Partner as part of Emerging Capabilities team with internal and external functions to develop pilot frameworks to test new technologies and solutions. This will result in a technology/capability pipeline that services current and future capabilities.
- Drive and support the Manufacturing of the Future enterprise focus areas of Predictive Maintenance, Adaptive & Predictive Control, Integrated Quality and Digital Worker.
- Participate in the development of the new technologies Supply Chain Systems & Solutions (SCSS) strategy, and develop technology roadmaps, in collaboration with internal and external partners and Industry bodies.
- Work closely with the business leaders across the segments to identify suitable locations to test and validate the identified technology and associated use case.
- Support the piloting of new technologies and tools into the group and figure out most appropriate frameworks to create and roll out those new modalities across the Supply Chain in the future.
- Participate in designated projects and programs within the overall systems and new technology readiness program as appropriate – supporting testing and validating concepts to transition from incubation to scale to deployment - ensuring the needs of the Supply Chain are addressed and included as part of development and deployment process.
- Proactively contribute on project teams that evaluate new modalities and concepts transitioning projects from pilot to deployment.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Science, Information Technology, Engineering or Physical Science. Master’s or higher degree is preferred. Six Sigma/Lean certification preferred.
- At least eight (8) years of related experience is required, preferably in Project Management and Technology Deployment.
- At least five (5) years of people management experience is required.
- Experience in the Healthcare, Consumer Goods or Electronics industry is preferred.
- Shown experience in new technology introduction and new modalities is required.
- Functional knowledge and experience in systems within Medical Device, Pharmaceuticals or other healthcare regulated sectors is required.
- Working knowledge of Good Practices (GxP) and Sox requirements and regulations (including document management) are preferred.
- Previous experience working within a support organization with a knowledge of functional and matrix areas is required.
- Showing initiative in innovative approaches to challenges in a fast-paced, changing global environment is required.
- Must have tight-knit collaboration and influencing skills to partner effectively at all levels and across multiple groups is required.
- Change management and project management skills, as well as business acumen and financial background are required.
- Strong leadership, organization and prioritization, relationship development, conflict resolution, and team building skills, with the ability to build partnerships and collaborate both internally and externally is required.
- The main location for this position is Bridgewater, NJ but there will be flexibility within other locations in the United States and EMEA regions. This position requires up to forty percent (40%) of domestic and international travel.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater-
Europe/Middle East/Africa, North America-United States
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)