Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
IT Lead, Commercial Ops - Surgical Vision
Santa Ana, California
Requisition ID: 6134180315
Johnson & Johnson Vision, a division of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Commercial Ops Surgical Vision Lead. This position will be located in Santa Ana, CA.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
The Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision goal is improving sight throughout a patient’s lifetime. J&J Surgical Vision is well positioned to address a full range of vision health needs for global markets: The No. 2 global provider of cataract products and a leader in presbyopia-correcting IOLs, the Global Refractive (LASIK) market leader, all supported with a Consumer Eye Health diverse portfolio of solutions and drops. Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision has operations in the United States, Latin America, Asia-Pacific and Europe/Middle East/Africa regions. Research, innovation and new-product development are the focus of our organization. Our associates around the world are committed to expanding our brands and fortifying our position as the worldwide leader in the industry.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer
The Commercial Ops Surgical Vision Lead liaises with Business Stakeholders and technical teams to solicit and document business requirements for commercial capabilities while serving as the global SME on business and IT processes and tools. This role will partner with Business Stakeholders, Project Managers, Application Development vendors and Testing Services to ensure that delivered capabilities meet the intended use by the business. Should be able to operate independently with little supervision.
- Understanding of IT system or systems that the business uses; may specialize in specific applications
- Is assigned to work with the business to translate requirements for IT sprint cycles
- May coordinate user acceptance testing or assist unit testers so that requirements are satisfied
- Writes, manages and clarifies story points
- Day to day platform configuration management
- Lead discussions, meetings, and workshops with business and IT stakeholders to drive best in class IT and business processes
- Takes business requirements and writes specifications in a consumable format and terminology for developers
- Maps out business processes to serve as reference for development and IT support
- Explains to business how requirements may be implemented from a functional standpoint
- Applies compliance requirements within scope of responsibility, provides documentation and participates in compliance activities as required.
- Reports on the progress of work stream and release cycles; has little oversight or responsibility over other work products
- May assist and report on user acceptance testing
- Provide oversight and management of project
- Identify and escalate issues where necessary
- At least 5 years of experience with Salesforce.com technologies
- At least 3 years of experience with Salesforce.com data modeling and analytics, iOS Applications
- At least 3 years of experience with Agile methodology
- At least 5 years of high level business analysis experience
- At least 5 years of Project Management leadership (experience in delivering multiple large projects, from inception to rollout)
- Stakeholder and business relationship proficiency
- Should possess direct experience soliciting and documenting requirements
- Experience working with business stakeholders and technical teams
- Knowledge of enterprise architecture and development methodologies
- Broad understanding of current capabilities and limitations of existing systems.
- Strong team player, collaborator and networker
- Experience working with agencies and technology providers
- Solid communicator, team motivator, and leadership skills
- Proven track record in delivering results and progress within aggressive timescales
- Proven ability to work across geographies and cultures
- Fluent in spoken and written English, other languages is preferred
United States-California-Santa Ana
AMO US Holdings, Inc.. (6234)