Johnson & Johnson Careers
Sr Administrative Assistant
Spring House, Pennsylvania
Requisition ID: 6125190201
Janssen Research & Development, L.L.C. is recruiting for a Senior Administrative Assistant to support the Janssen BioTherapeutics group located in Spring House, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Research & Development, L.L.C. is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
Responsibilities include providing administrative support to the organization with varying tasks to support two JBIO Senior Leaders and their departments including but not limited to:
• Provide general administrative support, to both the VP, Emerging Sciences, Scientific Strategy & Operations & Director, JBIO Business Operations and their respective departments.
• Manage complex and changeable calendars, manage and prioritize high volume of meeting requests and scheduling tasks, make complex domestic and international travel arrangements and manage expense reports create requisitions and purchase orders for office supplies through eMarketplace.
• Independently organize large internal/external department meetings onsite or offsite
• Proactively stay informed of company policies, procedures and guidelines relevant to the functioning of the department and provide guidance of such to applicable staff with relevant reminders of upcoming events and projected related deadlines.
• Prepare and edit reports, correspondence, organizational charts, PowerPoint presentations, maintain SharePoint information and upload/update files as appropriate.
• Provide excellent collaboration and teamwork skills while working with other administrative staff to accomplish departmental activities and cohesiveness to the department.
• Work with the hiring managers and HR recruiters on most aspects of the hiring and onboarding processes, including crafting the candidate interview schedules and travel itineraries (if applicable), frequent communications, space management, IT needs, primary point of contact and liaison for all candidate questions prior to and on the day of interviews, Add new hire to applicable Distribution Lists, recurring meetings, and applicable current databases).
• Provide back-up support to any of the administrative staff
• Communicate with internal/external partners at all levels of the organization.
• A minimum of an Associate degree is required and a Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
• A minimum of 6 years of administrative support experience is required.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and PowerPoint is required.
• Must possess extensive knowledge of computer skills and proficiency with productivity tools and portal technology (e.g., AskGS., Our Source, WebEx, Skype for Business, Concur, Ariba, J&J eMarketplace, Global Connect, move.jnj.com, hire.jnj.com, Workday, Iris, BT Conferencing, SharePoint) is preferred.
• Strong verbal, written and multi-tasking communication skills are required.
• Organization skills and ability to establish and revise priorities within scope of responsibilities is required.
• Ability to be flexible, adapt, respond to shifting priorities and be resourceful in a fast-paced and quick-changing business environment.
• Ability to use good judgment and work independently, under minimal supervision is required.
• The individual selected will maintain security and confidentiality of highly sensitive documents, information and proposals.
• Previous experience supporting a major corporate function is preferred.
• This position is located in Spring House, PA and may require up to 5% travel.
Janssen Research & Development, L.L.C. thrives on a diverse company culture, celebrates the uniqueness of our employees and is committed to inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House-
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)