Johnson & Johnson Careers
Territory Manager, Diabetes/ADHD Primary Care-Calgary (Contract)
Requisition ID: 6119190131
Janssen Pharmaceutical, companies of Johnson & Johnson is hiring a Territory Manager in Diabetes/ADHD to join the primary care team to cover medical accounts located in Calgary.
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, metabolic and chronic diseases and women’s health. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen Inc. is a member of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.ca for more information.
As the Territory Manager working in diabetes and ADHD with Primary Care customers, you will be accountable for developing and implementing business plans and sales strategies that are aligned to Company and customer objectives; applying clinical fluency and consultative selling to build support for Janssen products, gain access, and influence customer decision-making to achieve Territory sales forecasts and market share growth; serving as a partner providing valuable solutions and technical support for customers.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Developing business plans and executing strategies aligned with Company objectives and customer needs
- Tailoring business approach based on assessment of market conditions, customer opportunities
- Conducting customer calls. Establishing relationships and demonstrating consultative selling skills, technology, and visual aids in order to influence and achieve sales goals.
- Applying comprehensive understanding of clinical/therapeutic practices and marketplace
- Utilizing segmentation and customer targeting techniques to differentiate sales growth opportunities
- Developing and implementing valuable, customer-centric solutions based on customer needs
- Provides feedback and actionable recommendations to sales and marketing management
- Maintaining a full understanding of healthcare compliance, and regulatory landscape
- Assisting customers in navigating the reimbursement and formulary to increase access to Janssen products.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Life Sciences or Business
- Experience in a competitive selling environment is preferred
- A minimum of 2 years of direct selling experience is required
- Healthcare industry is highly preferred.
- Deep understanding of pharmacology and therapeutic knowledge is preferred
- Experience in the Diabetes market is an asset
- Reside within proximity to current geography or be willing to relocate to the current geography
- Valid driver’s license is required
- Demonstrated strength with forming relationships and business partners
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including discussions of highly technical concepts
- Works well independently, can manage multiple priorities and solution oriented
- Demonstrated analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Willingness and ability to travel – travel varies based on Territory
. Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Janssen Inc. (7710)