Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 6101180326
Codman Inc., a Unit of DePuy-Synthes, Inc., a Johnson & Johnson Company, is currently recruiting for a Manufacturing Manager to be located in Raynham, MA.
DePuy-Synthes, Inc., develops and markets products under the DePuy Orthopaedics, Inc., DePuy Spine, Inc., Codman & Shurtleff, Inc., and DePuy-Synthes Mitek divisions. DePuy-Synthes Orthopedics, Inc., provides products for reconstructing damaged or diseased joints, and for repairing and reconstructing traumatic skeletal injuries; DePuy-Synthes Spine, Inc., develops, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for a wide range of spinal pathologies. Codman & Shurtleff, Inc., provides products for the surgical treatment of neurological and central nervous system disorders through products such as hydrocephalic shunt valve systems, implantable drug pumps and micro-surgical instrumentation. DePuy-Synthes Mitek offers innovative devices in sports medicine for the treatment of soft tissue injuries.
Johnson & Johnson has agreed to sell the Codman Neurosurgery (CNS) business to Integra LifeSciences subject to customary closing conditions and regulatory approvals. Please be advised that should you be hired, upon completion of this transition, your employment and the position with Codman Neurosurgery will transfer to Integra LifeSciences.
• Responsible for overall capacity planning, scheduling and manufacturing of existing and newly developed products in areas of a Business Unit/Value Stream in compliance with all regulatory and QSR requirements in a cost effective manner and in accordance with planned budget.
• Apply understanding of the correlation between SC metrics and customer service metrics to ensure relevance and business impact. Develops goals and objectives that support business plans and drives SC metrics and innovation goals
• Act as a SME and leverages understanding of Industry leading best practices and connects with key stakeholders in order to gain support for deployment of business goals
• Foster a work environment that leverages diverse perspectives, backgrounds and talent to generate innovative ideas or solutions. Accountable for pro-active people management and talent development. Sets the standards for performance assessment and feedback, effective communication, promoting positive morale and supporting employee involvement programs across assigned operations.
• Responsible for Environment, Health, Safety and Sustainability performance to standards.
• Drive timely and quality delivery to both internal and external customers and is accountable for project improvement activities, (ie., Lean and Process Excellence Initiatives, quality, cell development, new equipment start-ups, new product launch production plans).
• Use Process Excellence tools effectively and creates a culture that ensures all levels in the department are using the tools along with metrics to improve the business.
• Responsible for project leadership and implementation with impact on broad based departmental and organizational goals. Lead or actively participate on cross-functional Medical Device Supply chain and /or JJSC projects
• Establish an inclusion environment conducive to support a diverse employee population
• Manage and drive improvement quality standards, resolves technical related issues and improves manufacturing procedures, processes, monitoring and measurement systems.
• Analyze root cause investigation outcomes to address quality and scrap issues and leads effective corrective actions for non-conformance issues identified by the quality system.
• Ensure the maintenance of all production machinery by coordinating these functions as necessary with Facilities and Maintenance departments.
• Collaborate with Engineering to forecast machinery, material and equipment needed to meet requirements of new and existing products. Continuously reviews and drives operation improvements with regards to production set up and layout of equipment and general work areas.
• Promote and nurture the highest standards of professionalism, ethics and compliance, and actively support our compliance program-related initiatives and activities.
• Knowledgeable and compliant with laws and policies that apply to one's job, and maintains the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and compliance at all times.
• Enforce employee compliance, including attendance at training programs, and promptly report any non-compliance in accordance with Business Code of Conduct.
• Bachelor’s Degree is required; focus in Engineering, Organizational Leadership or Business discipline preferred.
• Minimum of eight (8) years of experience in manufacturing or related operations is required
• Direct supervisory experience highly preferred.
• Demonstrated experience managing expense and capital budgets to business plans is required.
• Experience within a GMP and/or ISO regulated manufacturing environment is required;
• ISO9001 and/or ISO13485 is preferred.
• Proven track record with NCR process, CAPA and other quality system components is required
• Advanced understanding and working knowledge of Lean Six Sigma/Process Excellence Tools is required. Lean Six Sigma Training and/or Certification are preferred.
• Demonstrated successful management of capacity planning including ERP and Manufacturing Processing Systems (MPS) is required.
• Advanced PC experience using Windows and Microsoft Office software required
• Demonstrated leadership capabilities to develop and drive talent development and supporting programs is required.
• Ability to maneuver changing business environments, both internally and externally is required.
• Ability to collaborate across functions and to influence and drive effective decision making is required.
• Demonstrated project management skills are preferred;
• PMP and/ or FPX training preferred
• Experience with clean room environment (ISO class 7 and 8) is preferred
• This role is located in Raynham, MA and will require up to 10% domestic travel
DePuySynthes Products Inc (6149)