Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
VISION CARE POSTDOC - EYE HEALTH
Requisition ID: 6096171205
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, is a worldwide company with operations in the United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia-Pacific and Europe/Middle East/Africa regions. Research, innovation and new-product development are the focus of our organization. Since we introduced soft disposable contact lenses in 1988, no other manufacturer has matched the aggressive expansion of our wide-ranging ACUVUE® family of products. The recently acquisitions of AMO and TearScience have enhanced our position as the worldwide leader in the contact lens industry and in Consumer Eye Health.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a post-doctoral fellow for Consumer Eye Health platform, Research & Development (R&D) located in Jacksonville, Florida.
- Collaborate with other scientists and engineers to advance knowledge in the areas of the physiology/biology of the eye & eye diseases.
- Conduct independent research and develop new technologies for contact lens care solutions and for ophthalmic drug development
- Design of experiments: data acquisition, analysis, and interpretation; conducting literature and patent searches; organization and assimilation of literature search results
- Interface with key opinion leaders (KOL) and with cross functional business partners
- Presentation at conference and in peer-reviewed scientific journals is encouraged
- A PhD in biochemistry or biomedical engineering is required. Experience in drug development or ophthalmic research preferred.
- Availability to work full-time (40 hours/week) for the two-year post-doctoral period.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States and not require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H1-B status) now or in the future.
- Demonstrated leadership is preferred.
- Candidates must be detail-oriented, highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks.
- Candidates must have the ability to work individually (independently) as well as on a team.
- Candidates need to be proficient with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Power Point, and have strong oral and written communication skills.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)