Johnson & Johnson Careers
eCommerce, Manager, North America
Requisition ID: 6091180315
NeoStrata Company, Inc., part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies, is currently recruiting for an eCommerce, Manager, North America.
NeoStrata Company, Inc., a global business with professionally-endorsed brands including NeoStrata®, Exuviance® and CoverBlend® develops and markets innovative antiaging skincare products incorporating the company’s propriety ingredient technologies including patented bionic acids, Aminofil®, and N-acetyl glucosamine.
The eCommerce Manager is responsible for driving the NeoStrata ecommerce strategy to drive accelerated growth. The manager will lead the online presence, content and “digital shelf” for the NeoStrata® and Exuviance® brands, across the eCommerce ecosystem (DTC, Amazon, professional). This role will collaborate with key Sales team stakeholders and support the NeoStrata Digital Sales & Marketing North America in setting and delivering sales growth targets, while bringing a mindset of innovation to understanding consumer behavior in the eCommerce space. The Manager will lead the holistic ecommerce plan and how it all works together to drive business results – Media, Merchandising, Search.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Lead Digital Conversion Strategy for the NeoStrata Company
- Ensure portfolio is complete and up to date with Enhanced Content to maximize conversion potential (and plan for ongoing)
- Understand the digital path-to-purchase and identify opportunities to intercept or enhance it
- Be the “Ecomm Voice” and Leader for the NeoStrata Company:
- Represent Marketing POV on equity communication, brand/category/product support priorities, Creative copy/assets, brand/product pairings.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to manage all aspects of the eCommerce business; including but not limited to:
- Portfolio management
- Supply chain
- Business planning
- Product imagery and descriptions
- Content strategy, development and implementation (enhanced content, product detail pages, brand stores, etc…)
- Promotional campaigns
- Creative asset management/ strategic oversight
- Search and Media strategies
- Lead development of eCommerce new product development strategy to include:
- eCommerce Packaging
- Enhanced content at launch
- New Product samples
- eCommerce Exclusive Items
- Lead monthly ecommerce forecasting. Lead annual ecommerce business planning.
- Develop and lead direct to consumer commerce channels, optimizing experience and conversion.
- A minimum of a 4-year degree is required.
- Experience A/B testing or optimization preferred
- 3+ years’ in direct to consumer eCommerce is required
- CRM strategy or social commerce experience preferred
- Mobile/app related experience preferred
- Google Analytics experience required
- Ability to prioritize and to successfully manage multiple projects/initiatives
- Ability to work in a matrix environment, interpret and communicate complex business data, and manage conflict and negotiate successfully as well as strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships
- Prior management experience of 2+ years strongly preferred
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office Suite applications, sales database, and web applications
- Demonstrated experience leading teams in managing and delivering digital content and web content strategy required.
- Previous experience in writing for digital media and/or managing web properties including creative, technical, or interactive staff and services, with client services, creative agency, content development, or association experience preferred.
- Broad knowledge of web content development, ecommerce platforms, digital publishing, e-mail, and social media best practices, technologies, and tools preferred
- Knowledge of display and integration of multimedia content
- Experience managing large-scale Web properties preferred.
- Well versed at creating engaging, accurate and informative content and the ability to write in different styles to appeal to multiple audiences required; editing knowledge and experience.
- Understanding of editorial style guides, application of consistent editorial standards and application of standardized content tone and voice.
- Understanding of meta content strategies and tactics to optimize content for search engines required.
- Must have comprehensive knowledge of sales compliance policies and challenges; exceptional business communication skills, with demonstrated ability to communicate complex messages to diverse audiences.
- Comprehensive knowledge of consumer products industry, category, brand strategies, competitive products, classes of trade, and the ability to apply this knowledge to solve complex problems successfully required.
- Ability to prioritize and to manage multiple priorities successfully
United States-New Jersey-Princeton
NeoStrata Company, Inc (6231)