Johnson & Johnson Careers
Product Specialist, Neurology - CERENOVUS - Western Canada
Requisition ID: 6073181031
CERENOVUS, a member of the Johnson and Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for a Product Specialist located in Calgary, Alberta. This position will cover the major Acute Care Sites in Western Canada.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
CERENOVUS, part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, is a global leader in neurovascular care. Our commitment to changing the trajectory of stroke is inspired by our long heritage and dedication to helping physicians protect people from a lifetime of hardship. CERENOVUS offers a broad portfolio of devices used in the endovascular treatment of hemorrhagic and ischemic stroke.
- Attainment of sales objectives.
- Execution of promotional activities and programs within a territory for the Cerenovus products in the Hemorrhagic and Ischemic Stroke Market.
- Effective territory management with timely and accurate account plans.
- Operating within an assigned territory budget, and adherence to assigned administrative duties.
- Additionally, the Sales Representative must provide feedback on customers, promotional programs, and environmental changes and provide ideas to improve company performance in the marketplace.
- Work with members of the National sales team to improve performance and interact with sales and marketing management to refine product and market initiatives.
- Call on existing and prospective customers and provide excellent customer service.
- Develop new accounts and grow existing accounts within established geographic territory. Gain market insights through interaction with customers, consumers, payors, regulators and industry experts; develops a deep understanding of problems, needs, and translates into possible solutions.
- Development of RFP positioning for key customer opportunities.
- Develop and propose creative strategies and approaches to demonstrate the Cerenovus value proposition.
- Coordinate with cross-functional partners Strategic Accounts Group, Professional Education, HEMA, Planning, Regulatory and Quality to maximize effectiveness of all marketing plans and tactics.
- Gain insights and develop relationships with key opinion leaders and societies within neurovascular specialties.
- A minimum of a University Degree is required, preferably in business, statistics or health sciences.
- A minimum of five years’ medical device sales experience is required.
- Experience in the Interventional NeuroRadiology or Neurology Medical Device Sales space is an asset.
- Have demonstrated a track record of success in selling to acute care physicians is an asset.
- Have high learning agility coupled with strong technical and anatomical aptitude to relate to expectations of customer.
- Can build relationships at all levels with particular focus on developing KOL’s in territory.
- Ability to roll up sleeves in the beginning to reintroduce J&J presence in the Canadian market and generate opportunities.
- Don’t shy away from new challenges in the face of steep competition.
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills; The individual must be an excellent collaborator and problem solver who demonstrates a strong ability to take initiatives and be creative this is required.
- The individual will have the ability to handle multiple projects effectively and have an overall understanding of the Canadian Healthcare environment.
- Strong leadership, communication & influencing skills.
- Ability to connect and effectively collaborate cross-functionally in a matrixed environment.
- Driven to deliver results performance & excellence in the job.
- Demonstrated business success in delivering growth and gaining share.
- Ability to build respect and trust with customers, employees and internal stakeholders.
- Travel within the province between accounts. Some overnight travel is required 25%.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)