Johnson & Johnson Careers
Technical Services Quality Support Analyst
Requisition ID: 6069190604
Biosense Webster, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is recruiting for a Technical Services Quality Support Analyst.
Atrial fibrillation (AFIB) is a quivering or irregular heartbeat (arrhythmia) that can lead to blood clots, stroke, heart failure and other heart-related complications. 20 million people around the world suffer from AFIB each year. Biosense Webster, Inc. is the global leader in the science of diagnosing and treating heart rhythm disorders. The company established its leadership in electrophysiology with the development of the first real-time, 3D cardiac mapping and navigation technology, as well as the first electrophysiology catheter. The introduction of the company’s CARTO® 3 System in 2009 revolutionized 3D mapping technology by increasing the accuracy, speed, and efficiency of the cardiac ablation procedure.
The Technical Services Quality Support Analyst is a role responsible for, monitoring and executing changes associated to all compliance related aspects associated to the technical services department. This position would be responsible to identify compliance risks, raise and get alignment on changes required in procedures and monitor the execution of changes associated to compliance. Apart from this, he/she would also be required to support all audit preparations and documentations associated to audits.
Under (e.g. limited supervision, general direction, etc.) and in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws/regulations and Corporate Johnson & Johnson, procedures and guidelines, you will:
• Monitor Service operations with respect to Compliance and adherence to the service procedures
• Identify, raise and align on changes required on procedures required within the department
• Build and maintain tools associated to audit preparations and support during the audit executions within the technical services department
• Find opportunities to improve procedures vis-à-vis compliance risks, align and execute on the changes suggested.
• Oversee the preparation for upcoming audits and support the department during the execution of the audits by extracting records and reports needed.
• Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
• Maintain quality of service records by establishing and enforcing department standards.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• A minimum of five (5) years of experience managing procedure changes is required.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required.
• Report building skills are required.
• Proven experience with coordination and prioritization of multiple projects/ tasks is required.
• Experience with the healthcare industry, within the EP space is a plus.
• This position may require up to 10% domestic and international travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Biosense Webster Inc. (6010)