Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Associate Sales Representative – Miami FL- Mentor Worldwide LLC
Requisition ID: 6063180322
Associate Sales Representative – Miami, FL - Mentor Worldwide LLC
The Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions (CSS) Group, part of the Medical Devices sector within Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for an Associate Sales Representative aligned to Mentor, located in Miami, FL. The CSS Group consists of six diverse businesses including Acclarent, Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP), Biosense Webster (BWI), Codman Neuro, Mentor, and Sterilmed. The CSS Group serves a diverse base of customers in Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT), Infection Prevention, Electrophysiology (EP), Neurovascular and Neurosurgery, Surgical and Non-Surgical Aesthetics, and Reprocessing.
Mentor is a leading supplier of breast implants in the global aesthetic market. The company develops, manufactures, and markets innovative, science-based products for surgical and non-surgical medical procedures that allow breast surgery patients to improve their quality of life. The company is focused on two strategic areas: breast reconstruction and breast augmentation. MENTOR® is the only manufacturer whose silicone breast implants are made in the U.S.A. For over 20 years, more than 5 million women have chosen MENTOR® Breast Implants.
The Associate Sales Representative position at Mentor Worldwide is an excellent opportunity to make an impact in the sales organization. The ASR will support the Location geography by expanding the sales of Mentor products and to convert competitive products in a manner that is commensurate with company policy and sales direction. The ASR will accomplish this by partnering with and learning sales processes from tenured sales professionals in the field, as well as making contributions in the OR, as appropriate.
· In this role, the ASR will be trained to understand and demonstrate proper use of our products to physicians. The ASR will also need to demonstrate the ability to handle customer product questions and objections in a way that is consistent with sales training methodology.
· Additionally, the ASR will be expected to execute the selling cycle in a manner that is concise, professional, ethical and adhering to healthcare compliance guidelines which leads the customer to action.
· Provide logistics support to tenured Sales Representatives in immediate geography including, but not limited to field inventory audits, customer consigned inventory audits, transfer of surgical implants to necessary locations.
· Conduct sales presentations: Proper use of current selling methods learned in sales training courses including use of sales tools, sales aids, and proper demonstration of product features and related benefits to patients.
· Plan territory sales: Analyze data from company systems. Responsible for analyzing the market in which they work: optimizing territory plans by consistently tracking market information, using data systems to run analysis on accounts/cost & impact decision making in accounts.
· Business Planning: setting priorities and making sound business decisions based on understanding of the big picture in accounts. Use knowledge of broader marketplace and aesthetic trends to interpret current patterns. Proper allocation of time among target accounts based upon focused objectives. Knowledge of competitive activity by representative and hospital accounts. Build excellent customer relations with key physicians, hospital personnel, and authorized distributors, as well as conduct customer education seminars as appropriate. Understand the roles that physicians, nurses, support staff, and hospital administration plays in the sales process.
· Conduct customer education seminars as appropriate: Demonstrate product and procedure knowledge and demonstrate proper surgical application of company products. Facilitate surgeon's participation in Institute & field based Prof Ed. and attend/support events.
· Demonstrate contract knowledge: Understanding of contract terms. Understanding of competitive, national Mentor contracts and/or agreements at all accounts. Operate within the confines of an approved budget. Maintain company property (i.e. car, promotional materials, etc.) in an orderly and serviceable condition. Conduct business in accordance with Business Conduct Policy, HCC and other J&J policies and procedures. Other responsibilities may be assigned & not all responsibilities listed may be assigned. The ASR will also have excellent computer skills with Microsoft Office and Apple applications.
To be considered for this role, candidates must meet the following criteria:
· A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required.
· 1-3 years outside sales experience is preferred.
· Medical Device sales experience strongly preferred.
· 1-3 years combined medical device and competitive business-to-business sales experience or equivalent experience preferred.
· The ability to work in a hospital/operating room environment is required.
· To be eligible for this position, applicants must currently reside in the posted territory or be willing to relocate there at their own expense. Willingness to relocate within 6 - 12 months of employment is required.
· Willingness to travel up to 40% depending on geography is required.
· Candidates must possess a valid driver's license issued in the United States
· The ability to travel related to this role is required.
To be eligible for the Associate Sales Representative position, applicants must currently reside in the posted territory or be willing to relocate there at their own expense.
The ASR will be eligible for future promotion into a Sales Representative role dependent upon job performance and availability of position. The Sales Representative role may require relocation into a different geography.
Mentor Worldwide LLC (6177)