Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Financial Analyst – Global Consumer Supply Chain FP&A CoE
Requisition ID: 6061191004
The Global Consumer Supply Chain FP&A CoE is recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst based out of our Center of Excellence facility located in Titusville, New Jersey.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
The Senior Financial Analyst role is pivotal in leading the consolidation process for global financial planning, reporting & analytics relative to Gross Profit for the Global Consumer Health sector, with a key focus on ensuring the inclusion of value-added insights and analytics to deliver overall strategy, and through effective and tight partnerships with Regional SC FP&A CoE, SC BUF and Pillar (e.g. Source, Make) business partners around the world. Collaborating with Regional Commercial FP&A CoE business partners is equally important in order to clearly articulate and validate the commercial impact on the Gross Profit financial story. Additional key partnerships include working with the Global Capital CoE, Global Deliver (Inbound Freight, Distribution Expense) and Global Plan (Inventory) Teams to review and incorporate their financial results & prepared materials into the broader financial deliverable for Senior Leadership.
Responsibilities include but not limited to;
- Support appropriate standardization of FP&A activities as well as the identification and evaluation of opportunities to refine and enhance process and reporting standards.
- S/he will also support implementing and refining new FP&A capabilities.
- Responsible for identifying ways to standardize activities across the FP&A COE by challenging the status quo and playing a role in their adoption.
- S/he will play a key role in ensuring a high-quality service delivery model is forged through strong collaboration across the regional supply chain teams.
- Understanding FP&A processes and the ability to effectively partner with associates at all levels of the organization, including interacting with leadership, while operating well in a highly complex, heavily matrixed & ambiguous environment is important to the success of the role.
- The Senior Financial Analyst will have opportunities to shape CoE initiatives such as improved analytics, enhanced systematic reporting, streamlined activities, and eliminating non value-added work, while influencing strategic investment and cost reduction decisions.
This role is a key member of the Global Supply Chain FP&A COE Team, so applicants must be collaborative in style, open to change and always seeking to improve the way things are achieved, applying a forward-thinking analytical mindset. Additionally, the role is of high-exposure, high-criticality to the financial performance of the Global Consumer Health sector. Multiple key stakeholders will rely on the Senior Financial Analyst’s ability to independently lead FP&A processes, frame complex communication, and accurately report performance.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Finance or Accounting
- CPA, CMA, MBA preferred
- A minimum of 3 years of finance and/or accounting experience is required
- Strong financial analysis and systems skills (Excel, PowerPoint, General Ledger), and the ability to pick up new systems quickly required
- Ability to partner with people at all levels of the organization and have strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills required
- The ability to maintain and improve consistent and sound business processes in a dynamic, cross-cultural environment is required
- The Senior Analyst must demonstrate signs of the leadership & influence coupled with FP&A processes acumen and an aptitude for systems such as TM1/GRM.
- This position will be located in Titusville, NJ and may require up to 10% travel
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville-
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)