Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manager, Business Planning
Requisition ID: 6060190603
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, metabolic and chronic diseases and women’s health. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen Inc. is a member of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson.
You are a transformative leader who is motivated by the opportunity to shape the future of Strategic Business Planning for Janssen Canada in tandem with leaders from across the organization. You are passionate about advancing enterprise-wide change initiatives that create coordinated, aligned and impactful customer facing strategy and execution to drive competitive differentiation. We are looking to hire a star pharmaceutical marketer into the role of Manager, Business Planning.
This is a unique opportunity for advanced business leadership which will challenge the individual to deliver organizational change with strategic credibility, future orientation and exceptional communication / influencing skills in a high matrix environment.
• You will shape the evolution of Strategic Business Planning for the organization including Tactical and Measurement Plans
• You will collaborate closely within the Customer Experience Excellence (CEE) team and across all Brands to create, adapt, roll-out and sustain strategic planning standards
• You will communicate various aspects of the planning standards to relevant Leadership Individuals and Teams throughout the continuous planning cycle
• You will launch the annual Business Planning cycle across the organization, including new areas of strategic focus
· University degree (science or business related; MBA an asset)
· 5+ years pharmaceutical marketing experience is required
· Validated leadership competencies including critical thinking, intellectual curiosity, tenacity, influence and resilience
· Demonstrated cycles of success in achieving business results through application of foundational marketing principles including business planning and analysis
· Demonstrated critical thinking through challenging business situations and opportunities
· Demonstrated success and deep understanding of overall business assessment and planning
· Demonstrated ability in leading internal collaboration of teams / stakeholders across the enterprise, leveraging broad range of cross functional skills and perspectives to create alignment
· Demonstrated ability to challenge the status quo creating positive change
· Excellent communication skills (verbal & written) including the ability to understand and present complex concepts clearly and concisely
· Strong project management skills including the ability to manage multiple demands within tight timelines
· English-French bilingualism an asset
· Willingness and ability to travel (10% travel – nationally and internationally)
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Janssen Inc. (7710)