Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Lead Analyst- Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS)
Requisition ID: 6048171205
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Lead Analyst- Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS). This position sits in the Tampa Development Center and will require up to 20% Domestic and International travel.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly- based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Lead Analyst- Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) will be responsible for the development and deployment of Quality Research & Development Services (QRDS) Laboratory systems across all segments.
The primary responsibilities include technical development of lab system solutions, customer interface, conflict resolution, and driving technology standardization across the enterprise. In this role, the candidate will interface directly with business partners and be part of a LIMS development center team which will understand customer needs, intake of enhancements and tickets, and deliver lab solutions based on those needs and tasks. Additionally, the candidate will be responsible for tasks related to Lab Systems platforms, applications, and support. This individual will engage in L2 and L3 incidents as needed and drive technical solutions with Johnson & Johnson development guidelines.
• Execution and/or oversight of development/deployment projects
• Perform routine system administration tasks
• Interact with software vendor to resolve system issues
• Project updates to Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) documents related to bug fixes and enhancements
• Leverage opportunities that drive continuous improvement of the support service
• L2 and L3 Incident Management Support activities
• Work on cross functional teams
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related Technology field of study OR 5+ years of work related experience without a degree is required.
• 2-5 years of related work experience is required.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience with one or more of the following Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS) Technologies: LabWare, Labvantage or Biovia, is required.
• Experience and understanding of business process workflows is required.
• Experience in computer systems validation is required.
• Experience with Level 3 Incident Management/Support Activities is required.
• Ability to solve complex business problems and effectively present recommendations to management is required.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required.
• Experience in a highly regulated industry is preferred.
• Experience with automated testing tools such as HP Quality Center (HPQC) is preferred.
• Experience with Agile Methodology is preferred.
• Experience working in large global enterprises preferred.
• Certification in PMI, ITIL, or PMP is preferred.
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)