Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Sales Support Specialist- C-SATS, Inc.
Requisition ID: 6035181030
C-SATS, Inc., part of the Johnson & Johnson Institute within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is recruiting for a SENIOR SALES SUPPORT SPECIALIST
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices.
C-SATS leverages first-of-its-kind technology to offer a performance management system that uses a unique combination of data, analytics, artificial intelligence and human insights to evaluate and improve surgical skills. Combined with the Johnson & Johnson Institute's vast educational resources, surgeons and operating room staff are empowered with confidential, objective, near-real-time reviews of cases and personalized recommendations on how best to improve their technical skills with the most effective tools and resources available.
Rooted in robust research across a team of surgeons, engineers and biostatisticians at the University of Washington, C-SATS was formed in 2014 and joined the Johnson & Johnson family of companies in 2018. C-SATS enables surgeons to upload surgical videos for unbiased assessment by expert surgeons and trained reviewers. Using validated tools, skill levels are then benchmarked and tracked over time. Technical skills are correlated to measure subsequent improvements in outcomes such as blood loss, complication rates, and 30-day readmissions. C-SATS has already demonstrated value in some of the nation’s largest health systems. Learn more about us at csats.com or engage with us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
C-SATS’ systems and processes are on the verge of significant scale. We are seeking a SENIOR SALES SUPPORT SPECIALIST to help us meet our ambitious technological growth objectives.
- Coordination and follow up on all incoming CSATS leads/demo requests
- Lead training of dashboard demos for all new surgeon users
- Coordinate sales support logistics from initial lead to project implementation
- Serve as project lead & work with the customers project managers throughout the sales, IT, & contracting process to ensure all areas are covered prior to obtaining signatures
- Handle all research and residency project demos, contracting, and pricing up to hospital implementation
- Write, execute, redline, and drive contracting process
- Create presentations, draft implementation letters, etc.
- Schedule calls, meetings, demos for health systems for Sales, Account Management and Customer Success Leadership
- Administratively support CSATS Sales Leader
- Lead project coordination and management for all government contracts
- Assist with market development events including creating & scheduling dinners/meetings/webinars, writing invitations, inviting guests, and driving attendance
- Assists (as needed) sales directors with sales presentations, demos and pricing solutions to new and existing IDN sales leads and customers, CMOs, CEOs, CQOs, project managers and surgeons
- Follow up with users to obtain feedback and drive utilization throughout the project
- A minimum of 4 years of business experience is required.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in Contracting, Quoting, Pricing or related experience is required.
- Strong organizational skills, time management skills and ability to self-manage in a complex / time sensitive environment is required.
- Ability to influence and align complex groups of stakeholders towards overall business objectives is required.
- Strong level of ownership and drive for meeting / exceeding expectations is required.
- Ability to drive adherence to protocols and business rules is required.
- Ability to work well in a cross-functional environment and build support across a complex set of stakeholders is required.
- Comfortable presenting and interacting with key opinion leaders, c-suite, surgeons and administration levels
- Strong agility to think on your feet and pivot quickly
- Prior full life cycle contract administration/execution experience required.
- Ability to form strong, trust-based relationships internally and externally is required.
- Extremely well organized and able to manage many tasks at once
- Resourceful and creative in developing solutions and eliciting responses from targets
- Advanced skills in MS Excel including pivot tables, v-lookups and standard functions is preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Word including track changes and doc compare is required.
- Proficiency in Salesforce CRM system is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and execute flawlessly.
- This position will require up to 10% domestic travel.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required. A concentration in Business, Finance, Sales or Marketing is preferred.
Being a part of the C-SATS team is awesome! While we remain a lot like a startup, we’re also a part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. In addition to a world-class standard benefits package, including pension, 401(k) match, bonus and a competitive salary, we have perks such as:
- A really, really fun group of co-workers
- A beautiful office space in the heart of downtown Seattle
- Top-of-the-line computers, dual monitors, and standing desks
- Causal dress code
- Exciting and energizing company outings
- Generous time off for full-time employees
- Parking/transit commuter pre-tax benefits
- Pet insurance
- Endless developmental opportunities, including Financial Aid to Education (FATE)
We have a collective success culture: everyone contributes to how we win. Cross-functionally and across the company, we share common goals and work tirelessly for our customers. We learn new things every day, support one another, and we value work-life balance (truly—without balance we will not find sustainable success.)