Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Financial Analyst
Planning & Analysis
Requisition ID: 6027181030
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC products.
The Senior Financial Analyst is a member of the Marketing Finance team with responsibility to provide the technical know-how and energy to achieve optimal team performance and best-in-class financial reporting and planning results. The Senior Financial Analyst will enable profitable growth for brands by understanding the drivers of revenue and marketing expenses and taking an active role in developing marketing tactics that align with the key strategic imperatives.
• Prepare financial analyses for new product launches and other marketing initiatives, including the application of return on investment and other financial hurdle criteria, as appropriate.
• Support the development of strategic plans and forecasts for Johnson & Johnson’s brands, which includes working closely with the Marketing team as well as with the other functional areas to develop robust GTS, BME and SG&A forecasts among others.
• Support Marketing teams by providing timely financial analyses and recommendations to facilitate business decisions.
• Prepare monthly reporting, analysis of budget vs. actual results, including identification of risks and offsets vs. budget.
• Establish necessary quarterly and year-end accruals with brand teams in compliance with JNJ Worldwide policies.
• Ensure proper financial accounting for all marketing and functional department related expenses, including completion of account reconciliations. Ensure adherence to S-Ox controls
• Educate marketing business partners on key finance areas as needed (such as Purchase Orders, cost elements to use, brand Profit & Loss statements, etc).
• Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration.
• Accounting designation (i.e. CPA, CMA, CGA or CA) or working towards one and/or MBA.
• Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in Accounting and/or Finance role.
• Consumer packaged goods experience is highly desirable.
• Process design/improvement experience is an asset.
• Demonstrates leadership skills and able to work effectively as part of a team.
• Strong Excel skills with the ability to perform moderately complex financial modeling.
• SAP experience an asset.
• Effective communication, presentation and influencing skills.
• Effective analytical and problem-solving skills with demonstrated drive and a willingness to take ownership for tasks and responsibilities.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)
Planning & Analysis