Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Financial Analyst, Supply Chain
Requisition ID: 6027180403
- Lead the financial evaluation of capital appropriation requests including validation of inputs and assumptions.
- Drive capital related financial processes including project monitoring, depreciation planning and SOX controls.
- Value and validate the impact of cost improvement programs.
- Proactively partner with functional and project leads to ensure alignment of financial targets and identify potential opportunities and risks.
- Educate non-financial business partners on financial issues and concepts.
- Perform month end close activities and BVA reporting; including in-depth variance analysis to understand cost drivers and aid business partners in achieving financial commitments.
- Ensure compliance with SOX, J&J World Wide Procedures and other internal controls.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; a major in Finance/Accounting/Economics preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of finance, accounting or related business experience required.
- CPA and/or CMA preferred.
- Possess excellent analytical, conceptual, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive and continuous improvement oriented mindset.
- Strong financial analysis, business partnering, and influencing skills preferred.
- Works well in a dynamic environment with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel is required.
- Intermediate to advanced SAP, TM1 or similar ERP systems knowledge preferred.
- This position requires up to 5% domestic travel and is located in Jacksonville, FL.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)