Janssen Biotech, Inc., a member of Janssen
Pharmaceuticals, Inc., is recruiting for a Regional Business Director, Central
(Hematology), which will be located in Horsham, Pennsylvania and will support
the Central Region which includes part of PA, WV, MI, WI, MN, ND, SD, NE, KS,
OK, IA, MO, AR, LA, AL, TN, IN, and KY.
Janssen Biotech, Inc. delivers on the promise of new treatments and ways to improve the health of individuals with serious disease. Built upon a legacy of innovative firsts, Janssen Biotech pursues advancing patient care with immunology and oncology solutions. Please visit http://www.janssenbiotech.com/ for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Regional Business Director, East (Hematology) is a field based leadership position and is accountable to effectively lead and develop a team of District Managers (DMs) and Hematology Sales Specialists (OSS) who have sales responsibilities across Janssen Biotech’s Hematology accounts as well as working with a wide range of cross-disciplinary partners.
Regional Business Director, East (Hematology) will:
• Lead, motivate, mentor, develop, and retain a team of District Managers and Sales Specialists with varied strengths who are technically competent and skilled in the Janssen Oncology business, the healthcare marketplace, and account management.
• Prioritize opportunities while helping the team improve results by securing and applying resources.
• Develop and execute an aligned business plan, customized to meet the needs of the Janssen business and brand strategies which delivers compliant product sales growth and volume objectives, while effectively addressing the unique needs and requirements of the customer and the marketplace.
• Collaborate extensively at all organizational levels with key internal partners (i.e. Sales Leadership, Brand, Strategic Customer Group, Pricing Strategy, Commercial Excellence, etc.) as well as external partners to develop optimal access and establish relationships and effective operating networks to facilitate positive business interactions.
• Coach others to effectively convince internal and external partners to build mutual alignment, embrace difficult positions, and achieve outcomes that are both customer-centric and company responsible.
• Set overall account goals and objectives, and lead development and provide oversight of account metrics and business performance.
All responsibilities of the Region Business Director are carried out with strict adherence to the J&J Credo and HCC guidelines.
• Seven (7) years of related experience with a minimum of Five (5) years of cross functional experience in key commercial roles (e.g. Sales, Marketing, Strategic Marketing, Access/Payer, Analytics or Business Development).
• Prior direct people management / leadership experience.
• Ability to lead, develop, coach and engage high performing, diverse teams.
• Proven commercial capabilities and success in prior commercial roles.
• Cross functional experience beyond sales and sales learning & development, including in-line marketing and/or strategic marketing.
• Healthcare Industry or related experience, including pharmaceuticals.
• Prior experience in sales as either a professional sales representative and /or District Manager.
• Oncology experience
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Janssen Biotech, Inc. (6014)Job Function
Selling PharmaceuticalRequisition ID