Johnson & Johnson Careers
GPD, Franchise Customer Experience
Requisition ID: 6020190603
Janssen Biotech, Inc., a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is recruiting a Group Product Director (GPD), Franchise Customer Experience located in Horsham, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Biotech, Inc. is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
The Group Product Director (GPD), Franchise Customer Experience will reside within the Janssen Oncology Organization within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies and reports to the Senior Director, Franchise Strategy & Account Management. The (GPD), Franchise Customer Experience will be responsible for developing, shaping and implementing strategies and tactics that enable providers and patients to start and stay on our therapies. This position works across all Janssen Oncology brands and therapeutic areas. The successful incumbent will develop the strategy and manage the CSO relationship for a team of field-based Patient Access Specialists to elevate and transform our support services to drive Janssen Oncology market leadership and create a competitively differentiated HCP customer and patient experience. The management of this team will include key components such as: improvements to existing HCP access support programs, support service innovations to improve customer and patient experience, development of field-based resources to improve product fulfillment, and the development of new resource offerings and transformational business models. This position will work closely with the brand teams across Oncology Marketing, Sales Leadership, Strategic Customer Group, Franchise Commercial Excellence with a focus on Access Services and field leadership. Close partnership with senior leaders in legal, regulatory and HCC and proven ability to work within a matrix environment.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Garner translate and leverage customer insights regarding the patient and treatment journey with regards to flow, pain points and areas of compliant intervention that can improve customer experience
- Using deep customer insights, develop and shape strategies as it relates to HCP and customer access & affordability across the Janssen Oncology portfolio, partnering with brand marketing team to ensure that strategic objectives are aligned
- Will need a clear and comprehensive understanding of patient and reimbursement flow from diagnosis to disease management to wellness monitoring by disease state and by brand leveraging macro and micro healthcare trends
- Ensure development and execution of customer facing access and reimbursement programs and business objectives across the Oncology Franchise through CSO field-based patient access specialists’ team
- Effectively manage CSO field team to ensure optimal deployment and customer support
- High engagement with Janssen Care Path team and alliance partner programs to ensure oncology solutions to meet and exceed customer need and expectations
- High involvement in cross-functional teams for review and development of access service offerings, operating principles and OIG guidance
- Management and responsibility for HCC standards and controls, including Rules of Engagement oversight
- Collaborate with brand marketing teams to ensure alignment with brand-led market access strategies and tactics
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required; Master’s degree preferred
- A minimum of 8 years of pharmaceutical experience and cross-functional commercial experience is required
- 2+ years of people leadership experience strongly preferred
- Highly preferred experience in the Oncology marketplace with expertise in the area of patient and provider access journeys, including deep payer and reimbursement experience
- In-line marketing experience (professional and/or consumer) preferred
- Demonstrated success in leveraging sales forces to execute tactics and accomplish key objectives to attain business goals
- Prior experience working with key internal stakeholders, including marketing and sales teams, legal, market access, HCC, etc.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage vendors in contracting, execution and refinement of program offerings
This position is based in Horsham, PA and may require up to 30% domestic travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Janssen Biotech, Inc. (6014)