Johnson & Johnson Careers
IDN Sales Director-Eastern Region- CSATS
Requisition ID: 6001180705
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
C-SATS offers a personalized performance management platform developed by a team of surgeons, engineers and biostatisticians at the University of Washington. C-SATS is subscription-based and enables surgeons to upload surgical videos for assessment by expert surgeons and trained reviewers who provide objective and confidential feedback on technical skills.
The IDN Sales Director is responsible for growing the C-SATS client base and helping achieve the company’s sales revenue goals. As a national sales director, you should use your creativity and thorough knowledge of sale processes to provide innovative ideas for business growth. Communication and team management skills are also essential for this position. Ultimately you should aspire to develop and maintain successful relationships with large integrated delivery healthcare networks.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement an IDN sales strategy that will meet or exceed company growth targets while developing the company’s IDN customer base.
- Ensure the successful achievement of the company’s sales goals across all its regions.
- Develop effective sales strategy and ensure its timely implementation.
- Prospect, qualify and close new IDN partnership contracts.
- Partner with prospective clients to understand their business needs and objectives.
- Develop solutions to their most pressing Quality Initiatives via the C-SATS software portfolio.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and Executive presentations.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends, reporting on the forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts.
- Work with the VP of Engagement to develop and execute MSA strategies that lead to customer renewals and new use case(s) within existing clientele.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
- A minimum of seven years of sales experience including three or more years in healthcare sales.
- Proven track record in sales, consistently meeting/exceeded quota.
- Proven track record and experience in selling into large healthcare systems at the IDN leadership level.
- Track record in developing a sales strategy, implementing a sales process and taking a complex deal from prospect to close.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services and position them against competitors.
- An ability to travel up to 80%, dependent upon account distribution.
- Success in introducing new technologies to the market is a plus.
- Experience in working in a start-up environment is a plus.
- Knowledge of the Operating Room environment preferred.
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)