Johnson & Johnson Careers
Territory Manager (North Toronto – Newmarket) - LifeScan Canada Ltd. - Contract
Requisition ID: 5981180705
LifeScan Canada Ltd. is currently recruiting for a Territory Manager to join our team to help provide support to pharmacy and medical accounts located in the North Toronto – Newmarket territory.
LifeScan Canada Ltd. is committed to improving the quality of life for people with diabetes. It is our focus to create unique products that are tailored to meet the needs of people with diabetes and their health care providers. To date our inventive spirit has led to reliable, portable and easy-to-use blood glucose monitors. As a leader in blood glucose monitoring, LifeScan is working to bring you the next important advances in diabetes care.
Our employees are guided by the Johnson & Johnson Credo, a statement of values that reinforces LifeScan's commitment to its customers, their families and the highest quality standards.
This is a 12-month renewable contract. The candidate will be responsible for managing a territory with duties that focus on building recommendations for OneTouch products.
The primary responsibilities of this position include:
- Call on healthcare professionals in the medical & pharmacy channels to help educate them on the value of the OneTouch portfolio of products.
- Responsible for forming strong relationships that will help increase product recommendations with pharmacists, physicians and certified diabetes educators.
- Conducts training and promotional events (i.e. CHE/CME, Clinic Days, Lunch & Learns etc.) to enhance the education of customers.
- Execute POA direction to meet and exceed company forecast.
- Create, update & drive territory business plans by uncovering opportunities that will help develop our business.
- Leveraging analytical data to determine best course of action.
- Utilize territory budget to secure incremental merchandising activity and execute pharmacy programs.
- Achieve assigned sales goals as established by the Regional Business Manager and/or senior staff.
- Develop and execute HCP & patient educational events across territory.
- A minimum of a University degree is required, preferably in Business, Health Science, Business Administration or Commerce.
- A minimum of 2 years direct sales or Business to Business experience is required, medical device sales experience is preferred.
- Strong business knowledge and negotiation skills.
- Diabetes knowledge is an asset.
- Clean driving record.
- This position is located in the North Toronto – Newmarket territory and requires travel of up to 25% of the time.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)